13 Sep BAMS Admission In Rajasthan For NEET 2021 Candidates
Do you want to get admission in top BAMS colleges of Rajasthan for the academic year 2021-22? Our experienced BAMS consultants in Rajasthan will guide you about top BAMS Colleges of Rajasthan, their fees structure, college facilities, address, hostel facilities and info about their placement cell.
BAMS Course Admission In Rajasthan 2021
One of the first choice or medical students other than MBBS is BAMS as this course is more inclined towards natural therapies. The B.A.M.S course in Rajasthan is fully consists of treating and curing diseases using the natural therapies and herbal medicines which cause almost zero side effects to human body. The total duration of BAMS doctor degree program is 5 and half years in which last year is for internship. After the completion of BAMS program from the colleges in Rajasthan the students can go for placement drives which are being organized by the top BAMS colleges of Rajasthan.
Looking For BAMS Admission in Rajasthan for Academic Year 2021-22 ?
BAMS College Details In Rajasthan (2021)
- The best BAMS colleges in Rajasthan are provided by our BAMS consultants for this academic year 2021.
- The BAMS colleges in Rajasthan have separate building for providing hospital care to the patients and it helps students to get practical exposure.
- The labs in BAMS colleges of Rajasthan are equipped with modern devices.
- In Rajasthan, the BAMS colleges have good infrastructure with hostel for both boys and girls.
- Ayurvedic garden with 200+ medicinal plants
- Emergency Ambulance Services
- The fees structure of BAMS colleges in Rajasthan is quite reasonable and for knowing the full details about fees for admission session 2021-22, you can consult with our experts.
- Min Age Required is 17 years
- 10+2 with 50 percent marks (PCB)
Documents Required And Eligibility for BAMS Admission in Rajasthan Academic Year 2021-22
- The documents required for admission in Top BAMS colleges of Rajasthan are identity proof like aadhar card, voter ID or passport. 10 and 10+2 passing certificates are also needed at the time of BAMS counselling. If you are opting for some special category you need to provide certificates like SC/ST or backward class.
- 17 Years is the min age required
- 10+2 exam percentage = 50
Frequently Asked Questions About BAMS Admission In Rajasthan:
10+2 percentage should be atleast 50
Yes appearing for NEET 2021 exam is compulsory for all candidates who want to pursue BAMS course from Rajasthan
In Rajasthan state there are many popular cities like Jaipur, Ajmer, Jodhpur etc where you can study BAMS course.