31 Oct BAMS College Admissions Begins For 2021-22 Session After NEET 2021 Results
As the results for the current session NEET 2021 results have been announced, so the medical candidates are looking for best ayurvedic colleges for admissions. BAMS is one the preferred course and now became the first choice of students who want to make career in ayurvedic sector. EduTech is the leader in providing admission in BAMS admission for candidates across all over India and has helped more than 1000 students in their BAMS admission process. So lets now have a look at all the details about BAMS course 2021-22, fees structure, eligibility, placements and other college details.
BAMS Admission Session 2021-22
BAMS undergraduate program is the first choice of candidates across India who are interested in ayurveda and natural therapies for treating and curing diseases. So if you want to take admission in BAMS colleges across India in any college just hurry up and contact our medical admission consultant as the placement packages after completion of BAMS courses is very high.
- BAMS Course Duration 2021-22: 5 Years and 6 Months (1 Year Training aka internship included)
- Age Required For BAMS Admission 2021: Minimum 17 years
- Percentage Required For BAMS Admission 2021: Atleast 50% With PCB Subjects
- Documents Required For BAMS Admission 2021-22: ID Proof- Aadhar Card, Voter ID, Passport, 12-15 Photographs (Passport Size Photos), Domicile Papers, Caste Certificate, 10 and 10+2 Exam Passing Certificates
FOR BAMS ADMISSION 2021-22 Session : 09140349449 – 09389097888
BAMS Syllabus 2021-22:
- BAMS Syllabus Part 1: Anatomy, Physiology, History of the Ayurvedic system, basic principles of ayurveda
- BAMS Syllabus Part 2: Ayurvedic Pharmaceutical Science, Toxicology, Pharmacology
- BAMS Syllabus Part 3: Internal Medicine, Gynaecology, Skin, ENT, Obstetrics, Modern Anatomy and Principle of surgery
- BAMS Syllabus Part 4: 1 Year of Training in Research/Health Sector
BAMS College Facilities You Should Look For 2021-22 Admission Session:
- Hostel (Separate for boys and girls)
- Herbal Garden
- Experienced Teaching Staff
- Modern Labs
- Indoor/Outdoor Games
- Training and Placement Cell
Scope After BAMS Course Completion:
BAMS ayurvedic course is one of the most trending course as the placement packages are very high and jobs are available in many fields.
- Teaching: If after pursuing the BAMS Degree course you are interested in teaching , you can go for the lecturer job in various ayurvedic colleges of India.
- Therapist: Few people are interested in healing and natural therapies, so job as a therapist can be best for you.
- Scientist: Become a scientist if you are interested to research medicinal plants as many natural medicines are developed these days for treatment of many diseases.
- Pharmacist: You can work as a pharmacist or open your own medical shop as a medical practitioner.
- Ayurvedic Doctor
- Health Supervisor
So for BAMS admission process in any of the top college across India kindly contact our BAMS admission consultants who will guide you through the full admission procedure during the admission cycle. With a huge experience of 12+ years in BAMS admission sector, EduTech will ensure that a candidate must secure seat in one of the top BAMS colleges of India. So don’t wait, hurry up and get admission in BAMS degree program quickly.