24 Feb BAMS Admission in Karnataka 2024
Hey there, BAMS enthusiasts! If you’re on the hunt for BAMS admission in Karnataka for the coveted 2024-25 session, then look no further. At EduTech, we’ve been in the game since 2009, providing top-notch BAMS consultancy and admission services. Thanks to our unwavering commitment, countless students who have graduated from BAMS colleges in Karnataka are now thriving in esteemed medical care companies, both in India and abroad. Join our ranks and pave your way towards a successful career in the world of Ayurveda!
Are you ready to embark on an exciting career in the booming world of Ayurveda? Look no further than the top BAMS colleges in Karnataka! Our undergraduate program is tailor-made for those who are passionate about natural therapies and organic medicines. With the increasing awareness about the importance of natural products, the demand for Ayurvedic medicines is on the rise. Join us and be a part of this holistic healthcare revolution, where you can make a meaningful impact on people’s lives. Say yes to a fulfilling career with BAMS and embrace the power of Ayurveda!
The main focus of BAMS course is on nature based treatments and use of herbal medicines which enhance the immunity of humans as the opposite of allopathic treatments which have severe side effects.
The BAMS course is a degree course with a total span of 5 years & 6 months including 1 year of internship in healthcare sector. In some BAMS colleges of Karnataka, the internships are arranged by them but most of the time the students have to look for their respective companies to gain practical exposure of this healthcare sector. The internships play an important role after completion of the BAMS course as students can know the practical aspects of the course and become aware of the actual things happening in this industry.
Looking For BAMS Admission in Karnataka for Current Session of 2024-25?
BAMS Colleges In Karnataka, Fees, Hostel & Facilities
- Our consultants at EduTech ensures that the medical aspirants can get admission in best BAMS colleges of Karnataka so they can have a bright future in medical sector.
- The Top BAMS colleges in Karnataka have a High tech infrastructure with modern Laboratories with devices which are imported from top medical equipment manufacturing companies across the world.
- The BAMS colleges of Karnataka have inbuilt hospital building for the practical of students as well as it works as an active hospital for normal patients.
- The teachers and staff of BAMS colleges in Karnataka are well experienced and also the college campus has a herbal garden where you can found more than 150 species of medicinal plants.
- For the full fees details and BAMS college facilities which are provided in Karnataka, just give a call to our consultant.
Eligibility & Documents Required For BAMS Admission in Karnataka 2024-25
- In Karnataka state, the age required for BAMS admission 2024 session is min 17 years.
- The candidates who are looking for BAMS admission in Karnataka should have a overall score of 50 % in their 10+2 with PCB as main subjects.
- NEET admit card, NEET score card.
- List of Documents which are needed during BAMS admission 2024 session in Karnataka are: 10 and 10+2 marksheets and passing certificates, domicile certificate, cast certificate, 12 passport size photographs, ID proofs like voter ID, Aadhaar card or passport.
What kind of Jobs are offered after completion of BAMS course from Karnataka?
There are hundreds are job positions in which medical students can enroll after the completion of BAMS course from Karnataka like Surgeon, Doctor etc. We have listed some of the popular Job profiles in which most of the students got placed after completing the BAMS undergraduate program from Karnataka in past.
- BAMS Doctor or Surgeon
- Experts in Clinical/Healthcare Field
- Spa Specialist (Therapies and Natural Treatments)
Why choose Us for BAMS admission in Karnataka?
We at EduTech have full confidence in our consultants are they are experienced professional in BAMS admission sector. Our guidance in past also helped many students to get admission in top BAMS colleges of Karnataka and we will try our best to provide same kind of satisfactory services in future also. If you have any questions regrading the admission session 2024 for BAMS course in Karnataka just connect with our expert for solving your doubts.
We have listed some Best BAMS Colleges In Karnataka,
- BHAGWAN MAHAVIR AMC,
- RURAL AYURVEDIC MC,
- Sindagi Shanthaveereshwara AMC,
- M.A.E.S Ayurvedic Medical College,
- Ramakrishna Ayurvedic Medical College,
- Indian Institute Of Ayurvedic Medicine and Research,
- Sri Kalabyraweshwara Ayurvedic Medical College and Hospital,
- Sushrutha Ayurveda Medical College and Hospital,
- Sri Sri College Of Ayurvedic Science and Research Center,
- Ashwini Ayurvedic Medical College,
- hillside ayurvedic medical college,
- Sri Paripoorna Sanathana Ayurveda Medical College,
- Bapuji Ayurvedic Medical College, Shimoga,
- J .S.S.Ayurvedic Medical College, Mysore,
- D.M College of Ayurveda and Hospital, Hassan,
- L.N Rao Memorial Ayurvedic Medical College, Chikmagalur,
- V.G.Ayurvedic Medical College, Sullia,
- D.M.Ayurveda College, Udipi,
- Alvas Ayurvedic Medical College, Moodabidiri,
- Prasanna ayurvedic medical college, mangalore,
FAQ About BAMS Admission In Karnataka 2024
Min percentile required is 50 but it should be in 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Biology as main subjects.
The duration of BAMS course is same across the country which is five years and six months.
NEET score is required in most of the BAMS colleges of Karnataka for admission but there are some seats in which direct admission is possible. For full details about direct admission in Karnataka you have to call our consultant.
Yes in best BAMS colleges of Karnataka there is training and placement cell which take care of students by organizing job fairs and inviting various healthcare companies in the college campus.