04 Nov Ankerite Ayurvedic Medical College Lucknow, Admission, Eligibility and Fees
Ankerite Ayurvedic Medical College is one of the oldest and best educational institute for BAMS degree course for 2023-24 academic year. AAMC is approved and recognized by NCISM and Department Of AYUSH with a mission to provide high quality ayurvedic education & creating a benchmark in it. 100 Seats are available for 2023-24 B.A.M.S admission, just call our medical admission consultant who will guide you about the best ayurvedic colleges and complete your admission process.
If you want to take admisison in Ankerite Ayurvedic Medical College, then you must be NEET entrance exam qualified candidate and our consultant will provide your all the details. Also you can check this post to get all information about the counselling process, admission procedure, fees structure, and campus facilities.
Admission Highlights 2023
- The candidates must first review the information regarding current admissions, including fees, eligibility requirements, campus amenities, and available seats, that is available on Ankerite Ayurvedic Medical College’s official website.
- Secondly, as only NEET-qualified individuals are eligible, get in touch with the college administration to learn more about the process.
- Do you have any questions now? Just give our admission counsellor a call, and they will tell you all the information you need to know about the NEET 2023 counselling procedure.
Get BAMS Admission in Ankerite Ayurvedic Medical College and Hospital
Call our consultant at : 09140349449
Ankerite Ayurvedic Medical College and Hospital, Lucknow
|College Name||Ankerite Ayurvedic Medical College and Hospital, Lucknow|
|Address||Sausir Khera, Vill – Parvar Purab Post- Mohanlalganj Lucknow – 226301 Uttar Pradesh – INDIA|
|Type||Private Ayurvedic College|
|Affiliated with||Mahayogi Guru Gorakhnath AYUSH University, Gorakhpur, Uttar Pradesh.|
|Approved By||NCISM (National Commission for Indian System of Medicine)|
|Fee Structure||2,53,900 per annum|
|Entrance Exam||NEET-UG 2023|
Note: The admissions for B.A.M.S course in Ankerite Ayurvedic Medical College and Hospital, Lucknow are open now and purely based on the NEET entrance exam 2023 cut off score, Kindly connect with our ayurvedic admission consultant for all information about admission counseling and form submission.
BAMS Admissions Procedure 2023
The candidates who are interested in applying for admission in Ankerite Ayurvedic Medical College and Hospital, Lucknow have to follow the following steps online which are listed below:
- Open upayushcounseling.upsdc.gov.in
- Here the NEET 2023 entrance exam roll number and email will required for the registration process.
- Once you have filled the required information, simply complete the payment to finalize the registration process.
- The registration details and transaction number will be sent to the users using SMS after which the eligibile candidates have to pay the security money.
- Now, comes the merit list part which will be published on their official website.
- If you are eligibile then please be ready with the required document for further admission process.
BAMS Admission in Ankerite Ayurvedic Medical College:
For Admission guidance Services Call or email our BAMS Ayurvedic Consultant : Mobile: 9140349449
BAMS Admission in Lucknow | Eligibility | Fees Structure 2023
- 100 Seats in-take
- Age – 17 yrs minimum
- 10+2 exams with min 50% in physics, chemistry and biology
- Course Duration – 5 years and 6 month
- 4 years and 6 months college
- 1 year of rotational internship in pharma companies , government or private clinical departments
- Foreign Students – Equivalent Qualification
- Hostel – Girls and Boys Hostel
- Separate hospital building – 8 OPD units and 100 beds IPD capacity
- 24 hours emergency services
- Rehabilitation center
- College is Lucknow university
- Internet services
- Sports with playground
- Indoor and outdoor games
- Canteen And mess facilities
For B.A.M.S admission in Ankerite Ayurvedic Medical College and Hospital contact us on following details provided below:
Phone Number – 9140349449
About Us – Ankerite Ayurvedic Medical College and Hospital is approved of NCISM. Total BAMS seats for 2023 – 24 session in AAMCH is 100. Our team at EduTechAgra is available 24 hours to help candidates looking for admission in BAMS course in lucknow. With our guidance services they can get confirm seat in this ayurvedic degree program and secure their future as BAMS doctor.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is NEET 2023 entrance examination compulsory for admission in Ankerite Ayurvedic Medical College and Hospital, Lucknow ?
Yes, NEET cut off is required for BAMS course admission
What is the fees structure of Ankerite Ayurvedic Medical College and Hospital?
Fee Structure- 2,53,900 per annum (Tution Fee)