08 Nov Babe Ke Ayurvedic Medical College & Hospital, Moga – Admission, Fees
Babe Ke Ayurvedic Medical College & Hospital is known for its top-class facilities in the whole Moga district. The location of this ayurvedic institute is in Village Daudhar which is well connected to the Ludhiana-Ferozepur National Highway. The college campus includes maintained lecture halls and spacious classrooms with a huge library which consists of more than 5000 books and journals.
Now comes the hospital wing, which includes a herbal garden (200+ species of medicinal plants), a separate panchkarma center, and high tech research facilities. Accomodation is also available for both boys and girls as separate buildings are available there. For extra activities an auditorium is also present along with a canteen and IT infrastructure.
Babe Ke Ayurvedic Medical College & Hospital has a seat intake capacity of 60 students for the BAMS course. Also the hospital includes all types of modern amenities like Dissection Hall, well equipped labs, clinic, and trained staff. Along with all necessary facilities, Hospital building present on campus consists of OPD Unit, IPD unit, Ultrasound, X-Ray, Dispensary, and waiting room.
Still confused about BAMS admission in Babe Ke Ayurvedic Medical College, then our consultant is just a call away to clear all your doubts about the admission procedure, college fees, infrastructure, NEET 2023 counselling process, and placement scenario after course completion.
Admission Highlights 2023
- Before submitting an online application, eligible applicants should thoroughly examine the comprehensive information related to ongoing B.A.M.S admissions, encompassing expenses, eligibility criteria, campus facilities, and seat availability, accessible via the official website of the Babe Ke Ayurvedic Medical College.
- The candidates who have successfully cleared the NEET entrance examination are considered eligible, we recommend reaching out to the college officials for further details about the application process.
- Feel free to call our dedicated admission consultant, who will provide you with a detailed information of the NEET 2023 counseling.
Get BAMS Admission in Babe Ke Ayurvedic Medical College & Hospital
Call our consultant at : 09140349449
Babe Ke Ayurvedic Medical College & Hospital, Moga
Babe Ke Ayurvedic Medical College & Hospital, Moga
|Address||VPO, Daudhar, Punjab 142053|
|Type||Private Ayurvedic College|
|Affiliated with||Guru Ravidas Ayurveda University, Hoshiarpur, Punjab (India)|
|Approved By||NCISM (National Commission for Indian System of Medicine)|
|Fee Structure||1,08,000.00 Rs./-Anum|
|Entrance Exam||NEET-UG 2023|
Note: The admissions for B.A.M.S course in Babe Ke Ayurvedic Medical College & Hospital , Moga are open now and purely based on the NEET entrance exam 2023 cut off score, Kindly connect with our ayurvedic admission consultant for all information about admission counseling and form submission.
BAMS Admissions Procedure 2023
The candidates who are interested in applying for admission in Babe Ke Ayurvedic Medical College & Hospital, Moga have to follow the following steps online which are listed below:
- Open upayushcounseling.upsdc.gov.in
- Here the NEET 2023 entrance exam roll number and email will required for the registration process.
- Once you have filled the required information, simply complete the payment to finalize the registration process.
- The registration details and transaction number will be sent to the users using SMS after which the eligibile candidates have to pay the security money.
- Now, comes the merit list part which will be published on their official website.
- If you are eligibile then please be ready with the required document for further admission process.
BAMS In Moga, College Admissions, Eligibility, Fees and Placements
- Required Age For NEET Counselling- 17 years
- School Education: 10+2 Exams passed with 50 % in PCB subjects (Physics, Chemistry and Biology)
- Required Documents During NEET Counselling 2023- Id proof- voter, aadhar or passport, 10+2 and 10 marksheet, character certificate, domicile certificate, 8 to 12 photographs
- Placement and training cell in college campus
- Full Course Duration – 5 yrs 6 mnths – 4.5 yrs of regular college and 1 year internship
- Hostel – Girls & boys both separate with canteen
- Transport facility
- Green and Pollution free campus
- Ambulance and emergency services (24×7)
- Guest rooms
- Medical labs
- Placement services (On and Off Campus)
- Library (5000+ Books)
- Herbal garden with 200+ medicinal plants of many species
- IT Infrastructure
For all kind of admission guidance about B.A.M.S in Babe Ke Ayurvedic Medical College & Hospital, Mogacontact our medical admission consultant on below details – Phone number – 9140349449 – 9389097888
Frequently Asked Questions
Is NEET 2023 entrance examination compulsory for admission in Babe Ke Ayurvedic Medical College & Hospital, Moga?
Yes, NEET cut off is required for BAMS course admission
What is the fees structure of Babe Ke Ayurvedic Medical College & Hospital ?
Fee Structure- 1,08,000.00 Rs./-Anum