05 Nov Babu Yugraj Singh Ayurvedic Medical College, Lucknow – Admission, Fees
Babu Yugraj Singh Ayurvedic Medical College’s infrastructure is quite spacious which includes multi-story building, separate hostels for boys & girls, auditorium, modern seminar halls, and a herbal garden where more than 1000 medicinal plants are present. Not only education is taken care of but special focus is given on learning sanskars and values which modern people are lagging behind. This institute is considered as one of the best ayurvedic college in Lucknow due to various reasons like quality education, modern research and treatment facilities, and studies based on traditional medicine system.
Babu Yugraj Singh Ayurvedic Medical College & Hospital has a seat intake capacity of 60 students for the BAMS course. Also the hospital building includes facilities like Dissection Hall, Laboratories, herbal garden, pharmacy, clinic, and dedicated staff. Also it includes all kind of ayurvedic facilities Ayurveda Siddantha, Shareera Rachana, Shareera Kriya, YOga, Roga Nidana, Swasthavrutta, Panchakarma, Kayachikitsa, and manu more.
Although we have covered all the information required for BAMS admission in Babu Yugraj Singh Ayurvedic Medical College, still you can clear your doubts by calling our consultant to get exact details about college fees, infrastructure, NEET counselling, and placements.
Admission Highlights 2023
- Before submitting an application, prospective applicants should thoroughly examine the comprehensive details pertaining to ongoing admissions, encompassing expenses, eligibility criteria, campus facilities, and seat availability, accessible via the official website of the Sardar Patel Institute of Ayurvedic Medical Sciences & Research Center.
- Given that only individuals who have successfully cleared the NEET examination are considered eligible, we recommend reaching out to the college administration for further insights into the application process.
- Feel free to contact our dedicated admission counselor, who will provide you with a comprehensive understanding of the NEET 2023 counseling protocol.
Get BAMS Admission in Babu Yugraj Singh Ayurvedic Medical College & Hospital
Call our consultant at : 09140349449
|College Name||Babu Yugraj Singh Ayurvedic Medical College & Hospital|
|Address||Power House, Badhamau, Near Maleshemau, Ln E, Gomtinagar Extension, Sector 6, Gomti Nagar, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh 226010|
|Type||Private Ayurvedic College|
|Affiliated with||Mahayogi Guru Gorakhnath AYUSH University, Gorakhpur, Uttar Pradesh.|
|Approved By||NCISM (National Commission for Indian System of Medicine)|
|Fee Structure||2,04,600.00 Rs./-Anum|
|Entrance Exam||NEET-UG 2023|
Note: The admissions for B.A.M.S course in Babu Yugraj Singh Ayurvedic Medical College & Hospital , Lucknow are open now and purely based on the NEET entrance exam 2023 cut off score, Kindly connect with our ayurvedic admission consultant for all information about admission counseling and form submission.
BAMS Admissions Procedure 2023
The candidates who are interested in applying for admission in BYSAMC Lucknow have to follow the following steps online which are listed below:
- Open upayushcounseling.upsdc.gov.in
- Here the NEET 2023 entrance exam roll number and email will required for the registration process.
- Once you have filled the required information, simply complete the payment to finalize the registration process.
- The registration details and transaction number will be sent to the users using SMS after which the eligibile candidates have to pay the security money.
- Now, comes the merit list part which will be published on their official website.
- If you are eligibile then please be ready with the required document for further admission process.
BAMS In Lucknow, College Admissions, Eligibility, Fees and Placements
- Required Min Age for Counselling- 17 years
- Schooling/Education: 10+2 Exams cleared with 50 % in PCB subjects
- Required Documents During NEET Counselling- Id proof- voter, aadhar or passport, 10+2 and 10 marksheet, character certificate, domicile certificate, 8 to 12 photographs
- Placement and training cell
- Course Duration – 5 yrs 6 mnths – 4.5 yrs of regular college and 1 year internship
- Hostel – Girls & boys both separate
- Canteen and mess facility inside the campus
- Transport for local students
- Security guards with cctv
- Ambulance and emergency services (24×7)
- Guest rooms
- Medical Training labs
- Placement services (On and Off Campus)
- Library (10000+ Books)
- Herbal garden with 1200+ medicinal plants
- High Speed Internet
- Modern Labs
For all kind of admission guidance about BAMS in BYSAMC Lucknow contact our medical admission consultant on below details – Phone number – 9140349449 – 9389097888
Frequently Asked Questions
Is NEET 2023 entrance examination compulsory for admission in Babu Yugraj Singh Ayurvedic Medical College & Hospital , Lucknow?
Yes, NEET cut off is required for BAMS course admission
What is the fees structure of Babu Yugraj Singh Ayurvedic Medical College & Hospital ?
Fee Structure- 2,04,600.00 Rs./-Anum