11 Feb Bapu Ayurvedic College & Hospital, Mau UP
Bapu Ayurvedic College & Hospital is approved for 100 BAMS seats by the NCISM (National Commission for Indian System of Medicine) for the academic session 2024–25. This ayurvedic college is located in Mau, Uttar Pradesh, and includes a hospital with a capacity of 100 beds and other facilities like a pathology lab, X-rays, IPD-OPD units, Panchakarma units, and many more. Different labs are established, like physiology, pathology, anatomy, toxicology, etc., which consist of all the necessary equipment.
Along with highly educated staff for teaching, there is a well-established pharmacy that is run under the guidance of experienced professionals. The herbal garden is also there, where the BAMS students can find numerous medicinal plants. Hostel is also present inside the college premises, which is separate for boys and girls. Extracurricular activities are also organised at regular intervals, which enhances overall development during the doctoral course. For the physical development of a student, various indoor and outdoor games are also organised on the college campus.
This article includes all details about Bapu Ayurvedic College like its admission procedure, fees structure, eligibility criteria, college infrastructure, and other important information. Still for further guidance about the NEET counselling process 2024, just connect with Edutech’s admission consultant.
Admission Highlights 2024
- Through the official website of Bapu Ayurvedic College & Hospital, prospective students may easily learn about fees, prerequisites, on-campus facilities, and seat availability. Additionally, they are urged to learn more about the current admissions procedure.
- It is essential to familiarise yourself with these subjects prior to beginning the application process. Since eligibility is dependent on passing the NEET exam, it’s a good idea to get in contact with the college administration to learn more about the application procedure. The administrative team is ready to provide in-depth details, ensuring a smooth and informed application procedure.
- For a comprehensive understanding of the NEET 2024 counselling process, we suggest having a conversation with one of our knowledeable admission counsellors.
Get BAMS Admission in Bapu Ayurvedic College & Hospital, Mau
Call our consultant at : 09140349449
Bapu Ayurvedic College & Hospital, Mau
|Bapu Ayurvedic College & Hospital, Mau
|PDD School Rd, Rajpura, Devkali, Uttar Pradesh 275305
|Private Ayurvedic College
|Mahayogi Guru Gorakhnath AYUSH University, Gorakhpur, Uttar Pradesh.
|NCISM (National Commission for Indian System of Medicine)
Note: The admissions for B.A.M.S course in Bapu Ayurvedic College & Hospital, Mau open now and purely based on the NEET entrance exam 2024 cut off score, Kindly connect with our ayurvedic admission consultant for all information about admission counseling and form submission.
BAMS Admissions Procedure 2024
The candidates who are interested in applying for admission in Bapu Ayurvedic College & Hospital, Mau have to follow the following steps online which are listed below:
- Open upayushcounseling.upsdc.gov.in
- Here the NEET 2024 entrance exam roll number and email will required for the registration process.
- Once you have filled the required information, simply complete the payment to finalize the registration process.
- The registration details and transaction number will be sent to the users using SMS after which the eligibile candidates have to pay the security money.
- Now, comes the merit list part which will be published on their official website.
- If you are eligibile then please be ready with the required document for further admission process.
BAMS In Mau, College Admissions, Eligibility, Fees and Placements
- Required Age for BAMS Course: 17 Years
- Educational Qualification: 10+2 education/schooling Exams in PCB subjects were passed with a score of 50%.
- Required Documents During NEET Counselling 2024: Id proof (voter, aadhar or passport), 10+2 and 10 marksheets, character certificate, domicile certificate, and 8 to 12 pictures are required for NEET counselling.
- On Campus Placements
- Term of Course: 5 years 6 months of regular college and 1 year of internship
- Hospital with 100 beds – 8 Departments and IPD/OPD Unit
- 24×7 Emergency Ambulance Services
- Classroom with LCD Projectors
- Pathology Lab
- Pharmacy Lab
- Library – 5000+ Books and Health Journals
- Herbal Garden – 300+ Medicinal Plants
- Anti-ragging committee
- Wi-Fi campus with a computer center
- Boys and Girls Hostel (Separate)
- Indoor & Outdoor games
For all kind of admission guidance about BAMS in Bapu Ayurvedic College & Hospital, Mau contact our medical admission consultant on below details – Phone number – 9140349449 – 9389097888
Frequently Asked Questions
Is NEET 2024 entrance examination compulsory for admission in Bapu Ayurvedic College & Hospital, Mau?
Yes, NEET cut off is required for BAMS course admission
What is the fees structure of Bapu Ayurvedic College & Hospital, Mau?
Fee Structure- Rs.2,48,000/-