09 Feb Chandra Shekhar Singh Ayurved Sansthan, Kaushambi UP
Chandra Shekhar Singh Ayurved Sansthan, Kaushambi is approved by NCISM, New Delhi for a BAMS seat intake of 60 students in the academic year 2024-25. This ayurvedic institute was established with a single aim to provide quality ayurvedic education to the students along with practical guidance from experienced professionals. The college was established in 2014 under the Raizada Foundation’s management and shown exponential growth in the sector of ayurvedic education. Campus of this Ayurvedic college includes a hospital which has a capacity of 108 beds along with a herbal garden which is spread across an are of 2500 Sq. Mt. Pharmacy is also established there which is setup according to the the NCISM norms and handled by experienced professionals.
For activities like ragging, there is a separate anti ragging committe to stop these kind of activities and the campus if fully Wi-Fi. The campus is lush green with separate hostel for boys and girls. Activities like indoor and outdoor sports are also available for overall development of students during the BAMS course. For fitness enthusiasts, GYM is also present inside the campus area which is equipped with modern gym equipments and machines. This article will help you to get all details abouth Chandra Shekhar Singh Ayurved Sansthan including fees structure, admission procedure , eligibility criteria, and college info.
Admission Highlights 2024
- The official website of Chandra Shekhar Singh Ayurved Sansthan, Kaushambi provides easy access for potential students to details on fees, prerequisites, campus facilities, and seat availability. Additionally, they are urged to learn more about the current admissions procedure. It is essential to familiarise oneself with these subjects prior to beginning the application process.
- Since eligibility is dependent on passing the NEET exam, it’s a good idea to get in contact with the college administration to learn more about the application procedure. The administrative team is ready to provide in-depth details, ensuring a smooth and informed application procedure.
- For a thorough understanding of the NEET 2024 counselling process, we suggest speaking with one of our knowledgeable admission counsellors.
Get BAMS Admission in Chandra Shekhar Singh Ayurved Sansthan, Kaushambi
Call our consultant at : 09140349449
Chandra Shekhar Singh Ayurved Sansthan, Kaushambi – UP
|Chandra Shekhar Singh Ayurved Sansthan, Kaushambi
|Saiyad Sarawa, Near Puramufti, Koilaha Kaushambi, Allahabad (U.P.) Pin- 212213
|Private Ayurvedic College
|Mahayogi Guru Gorakhnath AYUSH University, Gorakhpur, Uttar Pradesh.
|NCISM (National Commission for Indian System of Medicine)
|2, 59, 000 Rs./-Annum
Note: The admissions for B.A.M.S course in Chandra Shekhar Singh Ayurved Sansthan, Kaushambi are open now and purely based on the NEET entrance exam 2024 cut off score, Kindly connect with our ayurvedic admission consultant for all information about admission counseling and form submission.
BAMS Admissions Procedure 2024-25
The candidates who are interested in applying for admission in CSSAS Kaushambi have to follow the following steps online which are listed below:
- Open upayushcounseling.upsdc.gov.in
- Here the NEET 2024 entrance exam roll number and email will required for the registration process.
- Once you have filled the required information, simply complete the payment to finalize the registration process.
- The registration details and transaction number will be sent to the users using SMS after which the eligibile candidates have to pay the security money.
- Now, comes the merit list part which will be published on their official website.
- If you are eligibile then please be ready with the required document for further admission process.
BAMS In Kaushambi, College Admissions, Eligibility, Fees and Placements
- Required Age: 17 Years
- School (Percentile): 10+2 education/schooling Exams in PCB subjects were passed with a score of 50%.
- Required Documents During NEET Counselling 2024: Id proof (voter, aadhar or passport), 10+2 and 10 marksheets, character certificate, domicile certificate, and 8 to 12 pictures are required for NEET counselling.
- On Campus Placements
- Duration of BAMS Course: 5 years 6 months of regular college and 1 year of internship
- 108 Bed Hospital
- Trained Staff
- Class room with modern Teaching aids
- 14 separate departments
- Herbal Garden
- Anti-ragging committee
- Wi-Fi enable campus
- Boys and Girls Hostel
- Indoor & Outdoor games
- Well-equipped gymnasium
- Mess facility in hostel
For all kind of admission guidance about BAMS in CSSAS, Kaushambi contact our medical admission consultant on below details – Phone number – 9140349449 – 9389097888
Frequently Asked Questions
Is NEET 2024 entrance examination compulsory for admission in Chandra Shekhar Singh Ayurved Sansthan, Kaushambi?
Yes, NEET cut off is required for BAMS course admission
What is the fees structure of Chandra Shekhar Singh Ayurved Sansthan, Kaushambi?
Fee Structure- 2,59,000 Rupees per year