13 Oct CS Ayurvedic Medical college, Etah 2023: Admission, Fees, Eligibility & Counselling
CS Ayurvedic Medical College & Hospital is a flagship college for pursuing B.A.M.S. course in Etah, Uttar Pradesh. This ayurvedic institute is operated under Smt. Surajmukhi Shiksha Trust and has a well-equipped hospital with OPD, IPD along with 100 bed facility. All modern diagnostic equipments are present inside the hospital building which are required for quality education of BAMS students. The staff is well experienced and its infrastructure includes well-furnished labs, spacious class rooms and a library with latest journals and research papers.
CS Ayurvedic Medical College is approved by NCISM for BAMS seat intake of 60 students for the academic year 2023-24. The full course duration is 4.5 years excluding 1 year of compulsory training and current fee strcuture is Rs 2,04,600 per annum. If you want information about current counselling session 2023, just call our B.A.M.S. admission consultant to get all information about the admission procedure, candidate eligibility, NEET counselling, full fees details and college details.
Let’s have a detailed overview on the college facilities. The OPD unit have qualified staff along with IPD facility which includes a staff of 25 nurses plus RMO and RSO. The college campus also includes facilities like Yoga, Phyiotherapy, Panchkarma, X-ray department, pathology, pharmacy, emergency and 24 hour ambulance services.
Find detailed overview on the counselling process, documents required, hostel fees and career opportunities after completion of course from the C.S Ayurvedic Medical college :
- The first step is to open the official CS Ayurvedic Medical college’s website, where you could obtain all the data pertinent to admissions.
- In order to get information about deadlines, minimum standards, and other prerequisites for admission to the BAMS programme, students must first get in touch with the college’s admission office.
- The third and most important step is the NEET 2023 entrance exam, which is necessary for all students seeking admission for the academic year 2023-2024.
- Contact our admissions consultant if you’re still not satisfied or want more information about the BAMS curriculum.
Get BAMS Admission in CS Ayurvedic Medical college
Call our consultant at : 9140349449 Mail us at : [email protected]
CS Ayurvedic Medical College, Etah
|College Name||CS Ayurvedic Medical college Etah|
|Address||Village siraon, Etah – Marehra Rd, near pac compound, Etah, Uttar Pradesh 207001|
|Type||Private Ayurvedic College|
|Affiliated with||Mahayogi Guru Gorakhnath AYUSH University, Gorakhpur, UP.|
|Approved By||NCISM (National Commission for Indian System of Medicine)|
|Entrance Exam||NEET-UG 2023|
Note: The admissions for B.A.M.S course in CS Ayurvedic Medical college, Etah are open now and purely based on the NEET-UG 2023 cut off score, Kindly connect with our ayurvedic admission consultant for all information about admission counseling and form submission.
B.A.M.S. Admissions Procedure 2023
The candidates who are interested in applying for admission in CS Ayurvedic Medical college Etah have to follow the following steps online which are listed below:
- Open upayushcounseling.upsdc.gov.in
- Here the NEET 2023 entrance exam roll number and email will required for the registration process.
- Once you have filled the required information, simply complete the payment to finalize the registration process.
- The registration details and transaction number will be sent to the users using SMS after which the eligibile candidates have to pay the security money.
- Now, comes the merit list part which will be published on their official website.
- If you are eligibile then please be ready with the required document for further admission process.
BAMS In Etah, College Admissions, Eligibility, Fees and Placements
- Required Minimum age – 17 years
- 10+2 Exams cleared with 50 % in PCB subjects (Physics, Chemistry and Biology)
- Document required for BAMScounselling are – Id proof- voter, aadhar or passport, 10+2 and 10 marksheet, character certificate, domicile certificate, 8 to 12 photographs
- Fees of the course – contact us for full details
- Placement and training cell
- Duration of BAMS – 5 yrs 6 months – 4.5 yrs of regular college and 1 year internship
- Hostel – Girls & boys both separate with canteen
- Canteen and mess facility
- Transport 24×7
- Security guards with cctv cameras
- Ambulance and emergency services (24×7)
- Guest room for people
- Training labs with modern equipments
- Training and Placement services
- Library (10,000+ books and latest health journals)
- Herbal garden (200+ Species)
- High speed Internet
For Advance Booking of Your BAMS seat in CS Ayurvedic Medical college Etah, contact our medical admission consultant on below details – Phone number – 9140349449 – 9389097888
Frequently Asked Questions
Is NEET 2023 entrance examination compulsory for admission in CS Ayurvedic Medical college Etah?
Yes, NEET cut off is required for BAMS course admission
What is the fees structure of CS Ayurvedic Medical college Etah?
Fee Structure- 2,04,600* per annum (Tution Fee)