09 Nov Guru Nanak Ayurvedic Medical College & Research Institute, Gopalpur – Admission, Fees
Guru Nanak Ayurvedic Medical College & Research Institute, Gopalpur, is one of the premier ayurvedic institutions that offers BAMS courses. The first enrollment for admission in the Ayurveda course was made in 2001, with only 22 students.
The college campus includes Guru Nanak Hospital, which provides all types of facilities like ECG, Ultrasound, and X-rays, and they also organise special medical camps to distribute free medicines to help poor people and the needy. Tree plantations and free eye checkup camps are also organised regularly to raise social awareness about Ayurveda and help those who don’t have enough money. Dispensaries are also included in the college infrastructure, and eight buses are available for local transport.
Within the campus perimeter, separate hostel buildings are available for boys and girls. A well-stocked library with 10,000+ books and an internet facility is there to enhance the knowledge of students. Special care is taken for the overall development of a child by giving them access to indoor and outdoor sports. Also, cultural activities are part of the Indian education system, and to fulfil them, a special auditorium is there with a capacity of 250 students.
Fitness freaks will be happy to hear that GYM is also present inside the campus with the latest machines. Encouraging student participation in a plethora of intra-state and inter-state college games, the university sponsors a diverse array of cultural activities ranging from riveting drama performances, melodious singing renditions, and captivating dance exhibitions to thought-provoking poetry recitals, compelling declaration contests, stimulating debates, and intellectually stimulating quiz programs. These initiatives aim to foster a vibrant and engaging campus atmosphere, foster holistic development, and promote a well-rounded educational experience for all students.
The B.A.M.S seat intake capacity for Guru Nanak Ayurvedic Medical College is 60 students and only NEET qualified candidates are eligible for the admission counselling procedure. Althpugh we have covered all the details about college but if you want further information like admission procedure, NEET counselling 2023, college placements etc., just connect with our BAMS consultant.
Admission Highlights 2023
- Prior to completing an online application, interested parties should review all of the information available on the Guru Nanak Ayurvedic Medical College & Research Institute official website regarding current B.A.M.S. admissions. This includes costs, requirements for eligibility, campus amenities, and seat availability.
- Those who have passed the NEET entrance exam are deemed qualified; for more information regarding the application procedure, we advise getting in touch with college representatives.
- Please don’t hesitate to contact our committed admissions consultant, who will give you comprehensive details about the NEET 2023 counselling.
Get BAMS Admission in Guru Nanak Ayurvedic Medical College & Research Institute
Call our consultant at : 09140349449
Guru Nanak Ayurvedic Medical College & Research Institute, Gopalpur
|College Name||Guru Nanak Ayurvedic Medical College & Research Institute|
|Address||Guru Nanak Educational Charitable Society (Regd) Ludhiana-Malerkotla Road, Gopalpur, Near Dehlon, Distt. Ludhiana (Punjab) 141118|
|Type||Private Ayurvedic College|
|University||Guru Ravidas Ayurved University, Hoshiarpur|
|Approved By||NCISM (National Commission for Indian System of Medicine)|
|Fee Structure||2,20,000 Per Year|
|Entrance Exam||NEET-UG 2023|
Note: The admissions for B.A.M.S course in Guru Nanak Ayurvedic Medical College, Gopalpur are open now and purely based on the NEET entrance exam 2023 cut off score, Kindly connect with our ayurvedic admission consultant for all information about admission counseling and form submission.
BAMS Admissions Procedure 2023
The candidates who are interested in applying for admission in Guru Nanak Ayurvedic Medical College, Gopalpur have to follow the following steps online which are listed below:
- Open upayushcounseling.upsdc.gov.in
- Here the NEET 2023 entrance exam roll number and email will required for the registration process.
- Once you have filled the required information, simply complete the payment to finalize the registration process.
- The registration details and transaction number will be sent to the users using SMS after which the eligibile candidates have to pay the security money.
- Now, comes the merit list part which will be published on their official website.
- If you are eligibile then please be ready with the required document for further admission process.
BAMS In Ludhiana, College Admissions, Eligibility, Fees and Placements
- Minimum Age Required- 17 years
- School Qualification: 10+2 Exams passed with 50 % in PCB subjects (Physics, Chemistry and Biology)
- Documents- Id proof- voter, aadhar or passport, 10+2 and 10 marksheet, character certificate, domicile certificate, 10 to 12 photographs
- Placement and training department
- Course Duration – 5 years 6 months – 4.5 yrs of regular college and 1 year internship (Compulsory)
- Hostel – Girls & boys both separate with canteen
- Transport facility for locals
- Huge Campus
- 24×7 Emergency Services
- Guest rooms
- Medical labs
- Indoor and Outdoor Sports
- Herbal garden
- Library (10,000+ Books)
For all kind of admission guidance about B.A.M.S in Guru Nanak Ayurvedic Medical College, Gopalpur contact our medical admission consultant on below details – Phone number – 9140349449 – 9389097888
Frequently Asked Questions
Is NEET 2023 entrance examination compulsory for admission in Guru Nanak Ayurvedic Medical College, Gopalpur?
Yes, NEET cut off is required for BAMS course admission
What is the fees structure of Guru Nanak Ayurvedic Medical College?
Fee Structure- 2,20,000 Per Year