12 Oct Indian Institute of Homeopathy & Hospital Baghpur Kanpur, Admission, Fees, Eligibility
Indian Institute of Homeopathy & Hospital is one of the leading BHMS college which has two separate blocks- one consists of IPD, OPD & Administrative Block and other includes lecture halls, and dissection hall. With all types of modern imported equipments inside the college campus, it is a premier institute for homoeopathic education in Whole UP state. Connect with our B.H.M.S admission consultant to know more details about admission procedure, fees structure, infrastructure, NEET counselling process and seat intake for the academic session 2023-24. This full guide is prepared for the help of newly medical aspirants who are looking to pursue BHMS course from Uttar Pradesh and it includes all minor and major details about Indian Institute of Homepathy & Hospital like the admission process, documents required, hostel fees, and career options available after the completion of homeopathic under graduate course.
- The first step was to access Indian Institute of Homepathy’s official website, where you could find all the information relevant to admissions.
- The second stage requires students to make contact with the college’s admission office, where they can receive guidance on the deadlines, minimum requirements, and other requirements for admission to the BHMS programme.
- The NEET 2023 entrance exam, which is required for all applicants seeking admission for the academic year 2023–2024, is the third and most crucial step.
- If you’re still not satisfied or want more details about the BHMS programme, contact our admissions consultant.
Get BHMS Admission in Indian Institute of Homeopathy & Hospital
Call our consultant at : 09140349449
Indian Institute of Homeopathy & Hospital, Baghpur Kanpur
|College Name||Indian Institute of Homeopathy & Hospital Baghpur Kanpur|
|Address||kakardahi, post baghpur, kalyanpur – shivli road, district- kanpur (dehat) pin:209307|
|Type||Private Ayurvedic College|
|Affiliated with||Mahayogi Guru Gorakhnath AYUSH University, Gorakhpur, Uttar Pradesh.|
|Approved By||NCISM (National Commission for Indian System of Medicine)|
|Entrance Exam||NEET-UG 2023|
Note: The admissions for B.H.M.S course in Indian Institute of Homeopathy & Hospital are open now and purely based on the NEET-UG 2023 cut off score, Kindly connect with our ayurvedic admission consultant for all information about admission counseling and form submission.
BHMS Admissions Procedure 2023
The candidates who are interested in applying for admission in Indian Institute of Homeopathy & Hospital, Baghpur have to follow the following steps online which are listed below:
- Open upayushcounseling.upsdc.gov.in
- Here the NEET 2023 entrance exam roll number and email will required for the registration process.
- Once you have filled the required information, simply complete the payment to finalize the registration process.
- The registration details and transaction number will be sent to the users using SMS after which the eligibile candidates have to pay the security money.
- Now, comes the merit list part which will be published on their official website.
- If you are eligibile then please be ready with the required document for further admission process.
BHMS In Bghpur, College Admissions, Eligibility, Fees and Placements
- Minimum age – 17 years
- 10+2 Exams cleared with 50 % in PCB subjects
- Document required are listed below – Id proof- voter, aadhar or passport, 10+2 and 10 marksheet, character certificate, domicile certificate, 8 to 12 photographs
- Fees of the course – contact us for full details
- Placement and training cell
- Duration of BHMS – 5 yrs 6 mnths – 4.5 yrs of regular college and 1 year internship
- Hostel – Girls & boys both separate
- Canteen and mess facility
- Security guards with cctv
- Ambulance and emergency services
- Guest room
- Training labs
- Placement services
- Herbal garden
For Advance Booking of Your BHMS seat in Indian Institute of Homeopathy & Hospital contact our medical admission consultant on below details – Phone number – 9140349449 – 9389097888
Frequently Asked Questions
Is NEET 2023 entrance examination compulsory for admission in Indian Institute of Homeopathy & Hospital ?
Yes, NEET cut off is required for BHMS course admission
What is the fees structure of Indian Institute of Homeopathy & Hospital?
Fee Structure- 1,50,000 per annum (Tution Fee)