05 Nov Institute of Ayush Medical Sciences, IAMS Lucknow
Institute of Ayush Medical Sciences in Lucknow is approved by NCISM (National Commission for Indian System of Medicine) for a B.A.M.S seat intake of 100 students for academic year 2023-24. The college campus includes a hospital which has a capacity of 126 beds with other facilities like modular OT, labour room, panchkarma unit and experienced medical staff.
The tution fees for studying BAMS course in IAMS Rs 2,51,200/ Per Year and for hostel the students have to pay Rs 1,32,000/- for single seater and Rs 1,20,000/- for double seater. Although the hostels are separate for the girls and boys, so no need to worry about that.
The main thing is the educational quality where IAMS stands taller in-comparison with other ayurvedic institutes in India.With the presence of ayurvedic departments, modern labs and a specially designed herbal garden, all subjects are taught here with practicals to enhance the studying process. All major sections of ayurveda are practiced here like Siddantha, Shareera Rachana, Shareera Kriya, Yoga, Roga Nidana, Swasthavrutta, Panchakarma, Kayachikitsa, and many more.
All information like complete fees structure, college infrastructure details, NEET counselling process, elgibility criteria, and placements after course are covered here. Also for further information regarding admission procedure just contact our BAMS consultant who will guide you through the whole process.
Admission Highlights 2023
- Prior to completing an application, interested parties should review all of the information that is available on the Sardar Patel Institute of Ayurvedic Medical Sciences & Research Center’s official website. This information includes costs, requirements for admission, campus amenities, and seat availability.
- Since only those who have passed the NEET exam are deemed qualified, we advise getting in touch with the college administration if you would like further information on the application procedure.
- Please do not hesitate to get in touch with our committed admission counsellor, who will give you a thorough explanation of the NEET 2023 counselling process.
Get BAMS Admission in Institute of Ayush Medical Sciences
Call our consultant at : 09140349449
|College Name||Institute of Ayush Medical Sciences|
|Address||Vimalarjun Nagar , Bhagu Kheda Mohanlalganj, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh 226301|
|Type||Private Ayurvedic College|
|Affiliated with||Mahayogi Guru Gorakhnath AYUSH University, Gorakhpur, Uttar Pradesh.|
|Approved By||NCISM (National Commission for Indian System of Medicine)|
|Fee Structure||Rs 2,51,200 per annum|
|Entrance Exam||NEET-UG 2023|
Note: The admissions for B.A.M.S course in Institute of Ayush Medical Sciences , Lucknow are open now and purely based on the NEET entrance exam 2023 cut off score, Kindly connect with our ayurvedic admission consultant for all information about admission counseling and form submission.
BAMS Admissions Procedure 2023
The candidates who are interested in applying for admission in Institute of Ayush Medical Sciences, Lucknow have to follow the following steps online which are listed below:
- Open upayushcounseling.upsdc.gov.in
- Here the NEET 2023 entrance exam roll number and email will required for the registration process.
- Once you have filled the required information, simply complete the payment to finalize the registration process.
- The registration details and transaction number will be sent to the users using SMS after which the eligibile candidates have to pay the security money.
- Now, comes the merit list part which will be published on their official website.
- If you are eligibile then please be ready with the required document for further admission process.
BAMS In Lucknow, College Admissions, Eligibility, Fees and Placements
- Required Min Age for Counselling- 17 years
- Schooling/Education: 10+2 Exams cleared with 50 % in PCB subjects
- Required Documents During NEET Counselling- Id proof- voter, aadhar or passport, 10+2 and 10 marksheet, character certificate, domicile certificate, 8 to 12 photographs
- Placement and training cell
- Course Duration – 5 yrs 6 mnths – 4.5 yrs of regular college and 1 year internship
- SeparateHostel -for Girls & boys
- Canteen and mess facility
- Transport by bus
- 24×7 Security
- Emergency medical services
- Guest rooms for people
- Modern Medical Training labs
- Placement services (On and Off Campus)
- Library inside campus
- Herbal garden – 200+ species
For all kind of admission guidance about BAMS in Institute of Ayush Medical Sciences, Lucknow contact our medical admission consultant on below details – Phone number – 9140349449 – 9389097888
Frequently Asked Questions
Is NEET 2023 entrance examination compulsory for admission in Institute of Ayush Medical Sciences, Lucknow?
Yes, NEET cut off is required for BAMS course admission
What is the fees structure of Institute of Ayush Medical Sciences?
Fee Structure- 2,51,200 Rs./-Anum