30 Oct ITM Ayurvedic Medical College, Maharajganj, Admission, Eligibility and Fees
ITM Ayurvedic Medical College and Hospital, Maharajganj is a prestigious Ayurvedic College which was established just 2 years ago. This renowned institute has already been approved by NCISM (National Comission For Indian System of Medicine) for a seat intake of 100 students in the BAMS course for current academic session 2023-24. The location of college is easily reachable as it is located in the Maharajganj district and just 15 km distant from the Maharajganj sadar. As per the latest notification, it is now affiliated with Mahayogi Guru Gorakhnath Ayush University which is located in Uttar Pradesh.
Now the eligible NEET qualified candidates can connect with our B.A.M.S admission consultant to more information about the admission procedure of ITMAMC, Maharajganj with further details like fees structure, college infrastructure, NEET counselling process, and placements. This guide is a one-stop solution for all the students who want to enroll into BAMS ayurvedic program in colleges located in Uttar Pradesh.
The main focues of this ayurvedic college is to provide education according to current academic standards. There is a herbal garden present inside the campus to meet the academic requirements of students. It has well equipped chart models in almost every department and the labs are also full of latest imported medical devices.
Admission Highlights 2023
- At first the candidates have to open the official website of ITM Ayurvedic Medical College where they can search for all important information regarding admissions like fees, college facilities and seat availability.
- After that the NEET qualified candidates must connect with the office of the respective college to get exact info and how to enroll into the BAMS program
- If you are still confused, just give a call to our admission consultant to get proper guidance about the NEET 2023 counselling process.
Get BAMS Admission in ITM Ayurvedic Medical College and Hospital
Call our consultant at : 09140349449
ITM Ayurvedic Medical College and Hospital, Maharajganj
|College Name||ITM Ayurvedic Medical College and Hospital|
|Address||Chehari Maharajganj, Uttar Pradesh Pin Code= 273303|
|Type||Private Ayurvedic College|
|Affiliated with||Mahayogi Guru Gorakhnath AYUSH University, Gorakhpur, Uttar Pradesh.|
|Approved By||NCISM (National Commission for Indian System of Medicine)|
|Fee Structure||2,04,000 per annum|
|Entrance Exam||NEET-UG 2023|
Note: The admissions for B.A.M.S course in ITM Ayurvedic Medical College and Hospital, Maharajganj are open now and purely based on the NEET entrance exam 2023 cut off score, Kindly connect with our ayurvedic admission consultant for all information about admission counseling and form submission.
BAMS Admissions Procedure 2023
The candidates who are interested in applying for admission in ITM Ayurvedic Medical College and Hospital, Maharajganj have to follow the following steps online which are listed below:
- Open upayushcounseling.upsdc.gov.in
- Here the NEET 2023 entrance exam roll number and email will required for the registration process.
- Once you have filled the required information, simply complete the payment to finalize the registration process.
- The registration details and transaction number will be sent to the users using SMS after which the eligibile candidates have to pay the security money.
- Now, comes the merit list part which will be published on their official website.
- If you are eligibile then please be ready with the required document for further admission process.
BAMS In Maharajganj, College Admissions, Eligibility, Fees and Placements
- Min Age Required- 17 years
- Schooling: 10+2 Exams cleared with 50 % in PCB subjects
- Required Documents- Id proof- voter, aadhar or passport, 10+2 and 10 marksheet, character certificate, domicile certificate, 8 to 12 photographs
- Placement and training cell for guidance and conduction on-campus placements
- Duration of BAMS Couse – 5 yrs 6 mnths – 4.5 yrs of regular college and 1 year internship
- Hostel – Girls & boys both separate
- Hostel facility for boys and girls
- Canteen with high quality Food
- 24 hour transport
- Security/CCTV campus
- Ambulance- Emergency 24×7
- Training and placement cell
- Library- thousands of books and journals
- Herbal garden
For all kind of admission guidance about BAMS in ITM Ayurvedic Medical College and Hospital, Maharajganj contact our medical admission consultant on below details – Phone number – 9140349449 – 9389097888
Frequently Asked Questions
Is NEET 2023 entrance examination compulsory for admission in ITM Ayurvedic Medical College and Hospital ?
Yes, NEET cut off is required for BAMS course admission
What is the fees structure of ITM Ayurvedic Medical College?
Fee Structure- 2,04,000 per annum (Tution Fee)