06 Nov Javitri Institute of Ayurvedic Medical Sciences & Hospital, Lucknow – Admission, Fees
Javitri Institute of Ayurvedic Medical Sciences & Hospital approved for NCISM (National Commission for Indian Sytem of Medicine) for a B.A.M.S seat intake of 60 students. The college infrastructure is very well designed and the campus area is totally filled with green plants. Less pollution is the main attraction of this college as this college is verry well connected to nature which enhances the students to develop more focus.
This ayurvedic institute is also connected to the city and provides transport facility to the nearby regions. It is a very reputable ayurvedic college due to experienced teaching staff which results in higher scores of students. The hospital is also filled with latest machines and health tech products. The medical faculty is trained well which handles departments like Siddantha, Shareera Rachana, Shareera Kriya, Yoga, Roga Nidana, Swasthavrutta, Panchakarma, and many more.
Javitri Institute of Ayurvedic Medical Sciences has setup their own pharmacy where various kinds of ayurvedic medicines are produced. The hospital building consists of Modern OT, high tech laboratories and separate pathology unit. This complete post will guide you about the full admission procedure for BAMS admission in Javitri Institute of Ayurvedic Medical Sciences including details like college fees, infrastructure, eligibility criteria, NEET counselling, and placement after the course.
Admission Highlights 2023
- The students must go through the official website of Javitri Institute of Ayurvedic Medical Sciences & Hospital College to get exact information about the admissions, encompassing expenses, eligibility criteria, campus facilities, and seat availability.
- NEET entrance exam is compulsory for all the candidates as without it admissions are not possible. Just connect with the college office if you are NEET qualified candidate.
- Also, for smoothening the admission counselling process for fresh candidates, our BAMS consultants are also present where you can call anytime you want.
Get BAMS Admission in Javitri Institute of Ayurvedic Medical Sciences & Hospital, Lucknow
Call our consultant at : 09140349449
Javitri Institute of Ayurvedic Medical Sciences & Hospital, Lucknow
|College Name||Javitri Institute of Ayurvedic Medical Sciences & Hospital|
|Address||Kankaha, Raibareli Rd, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, 226301|
|Type||Private Ayurvedic College|
|Affiliated with||Mahayogi Guru Gorakhnath AYUSH University, Gorakhpur, Uttar Pradesh.|
|Approved By||NCISM (National Commission for Indian System of Medicine)|
|Fee Structure||2,04,600.00 Rs./-Anum|
|Entrance Exam||NEET-UG 2023|
Note: The admissions for B.A.M.S course in Javitri Institute of Ayurvedic Medical Sciences & Hospital, Lucknow are open now and purely based on the NEET entrance exam 2023 cut off score, Kindly connect with our ayurvedic admission consultant for all information about admission counseling and form submission.
BAMS Admissions Procedure 2023
The candidates who are interested in applying for admission in JIAMSH, Lucknow have to follow the following steps online which are listed below:
- Open website upayushcounseling.upsdc.gov.in
- NEET 2023 entrance exam student roll number and email will required for the registration process.
- Once the candidate has filled the required information, simply complete the payment to finalize the registration process.
- The registration details and transaction number will be sent to the users using SMS after which the eligibile candidates have to pay the security money.
- Now, comes the merit list part which will be published on their official website.
- If you are eligibile then please be ready with the required document for further admission process.
BAMS In Lucknow, College Admissions, Eligibility, Fees and Placements
- Age Required for BAMS Course- 17 years
- Educational Qualification: 10+2 Exams cleared with 50 % in PCB subjects
- Documents For NEET Counselling- Id proof- voter, aadhar or passport, 10+2 and 10 marksheet, character certificate, domicile certificate, 8 to 12 photographs
- Placement and training cell (On and Off Campus)
- Course Duration – 5 yrs 6 mnths – 4.5 yrs of regular college and 1 year internship
- Hostel – (Girls & boys both separate)
- Canteen and mess
- Transport within the city
- 24×7 Security
- Emergency services (24×7)
- Guest rooms
- Modern Training labs
- Placement services (On and Off Campus)
- Herbal garden
For all kind of admission guidance about BAMS in JIAMSH Lucknow contact our medical admission consultant on below details – Phone number – 9140349449 – 9389097888
Frequently Asked Questions
Is NEET 2023 entrance examination compulsory for admission in Javitri Institute of Ayurvedic Medical Sciences & Hospital, Lucknow?
Yes, NEET cut off is required for BAMS course admission
What is the fees structure of Javitri Institute of Ayurvedic Medical Sciences & Hospital?
Fee Structure- 2,04,600.00 Rs./-Anum