16 Nov Kunwar Shekhar Vijendra Ayurved Medical College & Research Center, Saharanpur
Kunwar Shekhar Vijendra Ayurved Medical College and Research Centre comes under the list of the top 13 ayurvedic colleges in India. Here in this guide, you will get complete information about the admission procedure, eligibility criteria, fee structure, and other important details about the college. So let’s find out.
KSVAMC is approved by NCISM for a BAMS seat intake capacity of 100 students and is affiliated with Shobhit University, Gangoh. Their library contains more than 10,000 books, including both ayurvedic and modern health books. The full list of books is available on their official website. This ayurvedic institute was established in 2014, and since then, they have maintained their rankings among the best ayurvedic educational organizations. Not only Indian students know about the KSVAMC, but it is quite popular internationally for its research work.
To get admission to Kunwar Shekhar Vijendra Ayurved Medical College, the candidates must have completed their 10+2 with subjects in physics, chemistry, and biology with at least 50% from any recognised board. Although the course is divided into three sessions each of 18 months, for every academic session, the students have to pay Rs 3,75,000/-. Also, there are other admission charges like refundable security deposits, administrative charges, hostel charges, and university examination fees.
Admission Highlights 2023
- Before submitting your application, prospective applicants should thoroughly review all of the detailed information regarding current admissions. This includes a thorough analysis of costs, prerequisites, on-campus amenities, and seat availability. The Kunwar Shekhar Vijendra Ayurved Medical College’s main website makes all of this priceless information easily accessible.
- To be eligible for consideration, a candidate must pass the NEET exam. For a deeper grasp of the nuances of the application process, we highly recommend contacting the college administration.
- Please contact our committed admission counsellor for a detailed understanding of the NEET 2023 counselling methodology. They are prepared to provide thorough advice based on your requirements and questions.
Get BAMS Admission in Kunwar Shekhar Vijendra Ayurved Medical College & Research Centre
Call our consultant at : 09140349449
Kunwar Shekhar Vijendra Ayurved Medical College, Saharanpur
|College Name||Kunwar Shekhar Vijendra Ayurved Medical College|
|Address||Shobhit University, Adarsh, Vijendra Marg, Babu Rai Ln, Institutional Area, Gangoh, Uttar Pradesh 247341|
|Type||Private Ayurvedic College|
|Affiliated with||Shobhit University|
|Approved By||NCISM (National Commission for Indian System of Medicine)|
|Fee Structure||INR 2,52,100/-|
|Entrance Exam||NEET-UG 2023|
Note: The Kunwar Shekhar Vijendra Ayurved Medical College in Saharanpur is currently accepting applications for its B.A.M.S. programme. Admission is solely determined by the NEET entrance test cut off score for 2023. For further information about admission counselling and form submission, please contact our ayurvedic admission counsellor.
BAMS Admissions Procedure 2023
The candidates who are interested in applying for admission in Kunwar Shekhar Vijendra Ayurved Medical College have to follow the following steps online which are listed below:
- Open it by going to upayushcounseling.gov.in.
- The NEET 2023 entrance exam roll number and email are required for the registration process.
- Simply fill out the required information and make the final payment to finish the registration process.
- The transaction number and registration information will be sent to the users via SMS. Following that, qualified applicants must pay the security deposit.
- On their official website, the merit list area will now be made available.
- Please provide the required documentation if you meet the requirements so that the admissions process can proceed.
BAMS In Saharanpur, College Admissions, Eligibility, Fees and Placements
- Minimum Age Requirement for BAMS Counselling- 17 years
- Schooling: 10+2 Exams cleared with 50 % in PCB subjects
- Documents Required- Id proof- voter, aadhar or passport, 10+2 and 10 marksheet, character certificate, domicile certificate, 8 to 12 photographs
- Course Duration – 5 yrs 6 months – 4.5 yrs of regular studies + 1 year internship
- Hostel Building for both boys and girls (Separate Building)
- Local Transport Facility
- Security Guards
- Research Centre in Campus
- Modern Laboratories
- Placement Cell with excellent track record
- Ayurvedic Garden
- Internet and WiFi
- Sports (Indoor and Outdoor)
For all kind of admission guidance about BAMS in KSVAMC, Saharanpur contact our medical admission consultant on below details – Phone number – 9140349449 – 9389097888
Frequently Asked Questions
Is NEET 2023 entrance examination compulsory for admission in Kunwar Shekhar Vijendra Ayurved Medical College & Reseach Centre?
Yes, NEET cut off is required for BAMS course admission
What is the fees structure of KSVAMC ?
Fee Structure- INR 2,52,100/- Per Session