01 Dec Maharana Pratap Ayurvedic Medical College, Kanpur – Admission and Fees Structure
Maharana Pratap Ayurvedic Medical College, Kanpur is spread across an area of 5 acre which includes the whole campus and a separate hospital building for medical facilities. According to the latest ayurvedic industry standards it includes modern infrastructure and laboratories. Although this ayurvedic institute is new in the Kanpur region but teaching faculty here is well experienced and all treatment programs are available here including panchatantra according to the ancient ayurveda.
Maharana Pratap Ayurvedic Medical College & Hospital is approved by NCISM for a seat intake of 60 students for the undergraduate degree program- BAMS. The college campus is more towards the nature by providing ec-friendly environment which is suitable for the ayurvedic studies. All modern amenities are present inside the college infrastructure like Pharmacy unit, laboratories, library, and extra co-curricular activities for the overall development of a student.
The hospital building present inside the college premesis includes 8 OPD departments – Kayachikitsa (General Medicine), Panchkarma ( Ayurvedic Therapy), Kaumara Bhritya (Pediatrics), Prasuti Tantra and Stri Roga (Gynaecology and Obstetrics), Shalya Tantra (Surgery), Shalakya Tantra (Ophthalmology and ENT), Swasthavritta (Yoga and Naturotherapy), and Aatyayik Chikitsa (Casuality). This post will clear all your doubts about the BAMS admission process but still you need more guidance, Just call our BAMS consultant to get more info about the college fees, NEET counselling, and placements.
NEET Admission Highlights:
- Prior to completing an application, interested parties should review all of the information that is available on the Maharana Pratap Ayurvedic Medical College’s official website. This information includes costs, requirements for admission, campus amenities, and seat availability.
- Since only those who have passed the NEET exam are deemed qualified, we advise getting in touch with the college administration if you would like further information on the application procedure.
- Please do not hesitate to get in touch with our committed admission counsellor, who will give you a thorough explanation of the NEET 2023 counselling process.
Get BAMS Admission in Maharana Pratap Ayurvedic Medical College
Call our consultant at : 09140349449
Maharana Pratap Ayurvedic Medical College, Kanpur
|Maharana Pratap Ayurvedic Medical College
|Bithoor Rd, Subedar Nagar, Bithoor, New Kanpur City, Uttar Pradesh 209217
|Private Ayurvedic College
|Mahayogi Guru Gorakhnath AYUSH University, Gorakhpur, Uttar Pradesh.
|NCISM (National Commission for Indian System of Medicine)
Note: The Maharana Pratap Ayurvedic Medical College in Kanpur is currently accepting applications for its B.A.M.S. programme. Admission is solely determined by the NEET entrance test cutoff score for 2023. For further information about admission counselling and form submission, please contact our ayurvedic admission counsellor.
BAMS Admissions Procedure :
The candidates who are interested in applying for admission in Maharana Pratap Ayurvedic Medical College, Kanpur have to follow the following steps online which are listed below:
- Open upayushcounseling.upsdc.gov.in
- Here the NEET entrance exam roll number and email will required for the registration process.
- Once you have filled the required information, simply complete the payment to finalize the registration process.
- The registration details and transaction number will be sent to the users using SMS after which the eligibile candidates have to pay the security money.
- Now, comes the merit list part which will be published on their official website.
- If you are eligibile then please be ready with the required document for further admission process.
BAMS In Kanpur, College Admissions, Eligibility, Fees and Placements
- Minimum Age Requirement for Counselling: 17 Years
- Education/Schooling: 10+2 50% exam clearance in PCB subjects
- The following papers are needed for NEET counselling: voter identification, an Aadhar or passport, a 10+2 or 10 marksheet, a character reference, a domicile certificate, and eight to twelve photos.
- Cell placement and training
- Of course Time: Five Years Six months: 4.5 years of traditional college plus a year-long internship
- Boys’ and girls’ hostel inside the campus, there are distinct canteen and mess facilities
- Guards on duty with CCTV
- Emergency services and ambulances (24×7)
- Visitor rooms
- Laboratories for medical training
- Services for Placement (On and Off Campus)
- Herb garden
- Fast Internet in Contemporary Labs
For all kind of admission guidance about BAMS in MPAMC, Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh contact our medical admission consultant on below details – Phone number – 9140349449 – 9389097888
Frequently Asked Questions
Is NEET entrance examination compulsory for admission in Maharana Pratap Ayurvedic Medical College, Kanpur?
Yes, NEET cut off is required for BAMS course admission
What is the fees structure of Maharana Pratap Ayurvedic Medical College ?
Fee Structure- 2,04,600.00 Rs./-Anum