30 Oct Prem Raghu Ayurvedic Medical College, Hathras, Admission, Fees, Eligibility
Prem Raghu Ayurvedic Medical College and Hospital was estalished by Prem Raghu Dharmarth Chikitsa Sewa Samiti in Hathras, Uttar Pradesh. This premier ayurvedic college is approved by NCISM (National Comission For Indian System of Medicine) for B.A.M.S degree program and the seat availability here is 60. As per current update, the fee structure for the BAMS course is Rs 2,38,900/- per annum which is excluding hostel fees of Rs 75,000, and examination fees Rs 7500 which is to be paid three times.
Connect with our BAMS admission consultant to get full details adbout the admission procedure of Prem Reghu Ayurvedic Medical College, Hathras along with information like complete fees structure, college infrastructure, NEET 2023 counselling process, and placements after completion of course.
Now let’s discuss few major facts about this ayurvedic college. The campus is huge lush green and maintains high standards in professional studies. Both aspects of studies- theory and practical are taken care of to develop the required skills. The hospital also includes 8 specialized departments for patients with separate wards for male and female.
Admission Highlights 2023
- Simply open Prem Raghu Ayurvedic Medical College’s official website to get more info about the current admission counselling and facilities present inside the campus.
- Now the students must contact the admission department of the college to get details about admission dates, eligibility criteria,a dn full info about BAMS program.
- Although this point must be noted by all eligible students that NEET 2023 entrance exam is compulsory.
- Still, if some questions are arising in your mind about the B.A.M.S course, just call our consultant.
Get BAMS Admission in Prem Raghu Ayurvedic Medical College
Call our consultant at : 09140349449
Prem Raghu Ayurvedic Medical College and Hospital, Hathras
|College Name||Prem Raghu Ayurvedic Medical College and Hospital|
|Address||Near M.G. Polytechnic Agra Road,Hathras U.P. 204101|
|Type||Private Ayurvedic College|
|Affiliated with||Mahayogi Guru Gorakhnath AYUSH University, Gorakhpur, Uttar Pradesh.|
|Approved By||NCISM (National Commission for Indian System of Medicine)|
|Fee Structure||Rs 2,38,900|
|Entrance Exam||NEET-UG 2023|
Note: The admissions for B.A.M.S course in Prem Raghu Ayurvedic Medical College and Hospital are open now and purely based on the NEET entrance exam 2023 cut off score, Kindly connect with our ayurvedic admission consultant for all information about admission counseling and form submission.
BAMS Admissions Procedure 2023
The candidates who are interested in applying for admission in PRAMCH, Hathras have to follow the following steps online which are listed below:
- Open upayushcounseling.upsdc.gov.in
- Here the NEET 2023 entrance exam roll number and email will required for the registration process.
- Once you have filled the required information, simply complete the payment to finalize the registration process.
- The registration details and transaction number will be sent to the users using SMS after which the eligibile candidates have to pay the security money.
- Now, comes the merit list part which will be published on their official website.
- If you are eligibile then please be ready with the required document for further admission process.
BAMS In Hathras, College Admissions, Eligibility, Fees and Placements
- Required Age- 17 years
- School Education: 10+2 Exams cleared with 50 % in PCB subjects
- Documents required during counselling process – Id proof- voter, aadhar or passport, 10+2 and 10 marksheet, character certificate, domicile certificate, 8 to 12 photographs
- Placement-Training cell
- BAMS Course Duration- 5 yrs 6 mnths – 4.5 yrs of regular college and 1 year internship
- Hostel – Girls & boys both separate
- Hospital – IPD, OPD, ECG, USG, OT, X-Ray
- Canteen and mess facility
- Security guards with cctv
- Ambulance and emergency services
- Guest room
- Training labs
- Placement services
- Herbal garden
For all kind of admission guidance about BAMS in Prem Raghu Ayurvedic Medical College and Hospital contact our medical admission consultant on below details – Phone number – 9140349449 – 9389097888
Frequently Asked Questions
Is NEET 2023 entrance examination compulsory for admission in Prem Raghu Ayurvedic Medical College and Hospital ?
Yes, NEET cut off is required for BAMS course admission
What is the fees structure of Prem Raghu Ayurvedic Medical College and Hospital?
Fee Structure- Rs 2,38,900 per annum (Tution Fee)