30 Oct Rama Ayurvedic Medical College, Kanpur, Admission, Fees, Eligibility
Rama Ayurvedic Medical College Kanpur (a part of Rama University), is one of the popular ayurvedic institute for pursuing B.A.M.S course. Regulated and approved by NCISM for 60 seat in-take in the BAMS degree program, the college is well known for its quality and high educational standards across the country. Candidates who have just qualified the NEET 2023 entrance exam must put this ayurvedic institute in their top list for the counselling process.
All information like admission procedure of Rama Ayurvedic College along with further information like fees structure, college facilities, and placements are covered here by our BAMS consultant. This article will definately help the candidates who are interested in seeking admission in Rama Ayurvedic college for the academic year 2023-24.
The hospital has various departments for Kaya Chikistha, Panchakarma, Shalya, Shalakya, Bal Roga, Prasuti Tantra & Stree rog, Swasthavritta, Pharmacy. The college infrastructure is also according to current standards with full Wi-Fi campus, hostel facilities, sports, and a library which has more than 3000 books with a seating capacity of close to 100 students.
According to the latest update provided on their website, the course duration for the B.A.M.S program in Rama Ayurvedic Medical College is 4.5 years + 1 year of internship. The tution fees for the course is Rs 2,36,000 per annum and the hostel fees with food is Rs 85,000/year with shared bathroom and Rs, 1,10,000 per year with attached bathroom. The security deposit is Rs 30,000 which is to be paid one time only and the Misc. charges like exam fees and other form can go upto Rs 10,000.
Admission Highlights 2023
- Open the official website of Rama Ayurvedic Medical College to get all details about the NEET counselling process, seats available, eligibility criteria and further details about the college facilities.
- Now, the candidates have to consult with the admission office of the respective ayurvedic college to get exact info on admission deadlines, and program details.
- Candidates must be aware about the fact that NEET 2023 entrance exam is compulsory for all with no exceptations.
- If want to know further details about the whole proceess just give a call to our B.A.M.S admission conusltant.
Get BAMS Admission in Rama Ayurvedic Medical College
Call our consultant at : 09140349449
Rama Ayurvedic Medical College, Kanpur
|College Name||Rama Ayurvedic Medical College|
|Address||NH-91, Rama City, Mandhana, Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh – 209217|
|Type||Private Ayurvedic College|
|Affiliated with||Mahayogi Guru Gorakhnath AYUSH University, Gorakhpur, Uttar Pradesh.|
|Approved By||NCISM (National Commission for Indian System of Medicine)|
|Entrance Exam||NEET-UG 2023|
Note: The admissions for B.A.M.S course in Rama Ayurvedic Medical College are open now and purely based on the NEET entrance exam 2023 cut off score, Kindly connect with our ayurvedic admission consultant for all information about admission counseling and form submission.
BAMS Admissions Procedure 2023
The candidates who are interested in applying for admission in Rama Ayurvedic Medical College, Kanpur have to follow the following steps online which are listed below:
- Open upayushcounseling.upsdc.gov.in
- Here the NEET 2023 entrance exam roll number and email will required for the registration process.
- Once you have filled the required information, simply complete the payment to finalize the registration process.
- The registration details and transaction number will be sent to the users using SMS after which the eligibile candidates have to pay the security money.
- Now, comes the merit list part which will be published on their official website.
- If you are eligibile then please be ready with the required document for further admission process.
BAMS In Kanpur, College Admissions, Eligibility, Fees and Placements
- Age requirement for BAMS course – 17 years
- School Education: 10+2 Exams cleared with 50 % in PCB subjects
- Necessary Documents – Id proof- voter, aadhar or passport, 10+2 and 10 marksheet, character certificate, domicile certificate, 8 to 12 photographs
- Independent Placement and training cell
- Duration of BAMS – 5 yrs 6 mnths – 4.5 yrs of regular college and 1 year internship
- Girls Hostel
- Boys Hostel
- Canteen and mess facility which serves quality food
- Transport within the city
- Security guards with 24 hour cctv coverage
- Ambulance and emergency services available 24×7
- Guest rooms
- Training labs
- Placement services
- Herbal garden (100+ medicinal plants)
- Laboratories (Modern Equipments)
For all kind of admission guidance about BAMS in Rama Ayurvedic Medical College contact our medical admission consultant on below details – Phone number – 9140349449 – 9389097888
Frequently Asked Questions
Is NEET 2023 entrance examination compulsory for admission in Rama Ayurvedic Medical College?
Yes, NEET cut off is required for BAMS course admission
What is the fees structure of Rama Ayurvedic Medical College?
Fee Structure- 2,36,500 per annum (Tution Fee)