05 Nov RGS Ayurvedic Medical College and Research Centre, Lucknow
RGS Ayurvedic Medical College and Research Center, Lucknow is a leader in the sector of ayurvedic studies with a campus area of 20,000 sg.ft which includes a huge library which has more than 5000 books and latest health journals. WiFi facility is also present in college premesis and the building has modern laboratories, spacious classrooms, modern study halls and excellent researchn facilities.
Hospital building is also present within the campus which is four storeyed and it includes all types of modern facilities like operation theatres, ICU & Emergency units. The building is divided into 6 wards which has a capacity of 120 beds for patients. Also modern machines, digital X-ray and ultrasound are also present in-house.
The B.A.M.S tution fees here is Rs. 2,04,600 per annum which is excluding the registration fees of Rs, 25,000 anda secutiy deposit of Rs 50,000 which is a refundale amount. The hostel is also not much expensive, the students have to pay Rs 90,000 per year which includes mess facility also. The herbal garden present here is known as Anupam which includes more than 1500 medicinal plants (300+ Species). Soon they are planning to expand it to upto 1000 species.
This post covers all information about admission procedure for BAMS in RGS Ayurvedic Medical College and Research Center including fees structure, eligibility criteria, college infrastructure, NEET counselling process, placements and training cell. Just call our B.A.M.S consultant anytime you want.
Admission Highlights 2023
- The RGS Ayurvedic Medical College and Research Center’s official website provides comprehensive information about current admissions, including costs, requirements, campus amenities, and seat availability. Prospective applicants should carefully review this information before submitting an application.
- Since only those who have passed the NEET exam are deemed qualified, we advise getting in touch with the college administration if you would like further information on the application procedure.
- Please do not hesitate to get in touch with our committed admission counsellor, who will give you a thorough explanation of the NEET 2023 counselling process.
Get BAMS Admission in RGS Ayurvedic Medical College and Research Center
Call our consultant at : 09140349449
RGS Ayurvedic Medical College and Research Center, Lucknow
|College Name||RGS Ayurvedic Medical College and Research Center|
|Address||Near Itaunja Toll plaza, Village – Karaundi, Itaunja, Bahargaon, Uttar Pradesh 226203|
|Type||Private Ayurvedic College|
|Affiliated with||Mahayogi Guru Gorakhnath AYUSH University, Gorakhpur, Uttar Pradesh.|
|Approved By||NCISM (National Commission for Indian System of Medicine)|
|Fee Structure||2,04,600.00 Rs./-Anum|
|Entrance Exam||NEET-UG 2023|
Note: The admissions for B.A.M.S course in RGS Ayurvedic Medical College and Research Center, Lucknow are open now and purely based on the NEET entrance exam 2023 cut off score, Kindly connect with our ayurvedic admission consultant for all information about admission counseling and form submission.
BAMS Admissions Procedure 2023
The candidates who are interested in applying for admission in RGS Ayurvedic Medical College and Research Center , Lucknow have to follow the following steps online which are listed below:
- Open upayushcounseling.upsdc.gov.in
- Here the NEET 2023 entrance exam roll number and email will required for the registration process.
- Once you have filled the required information, simply complete the payment to finalize the registration process.
- The registration details and transaction number will be sent to the users using SMS after which the eligibile candidates have to pay the security money.
- Now, comes the merit list part which will be published on their official website.
- If you are eligibile then please be ready with the required document for further admission process.
BAMS In Lucknow, College Admissions, Eligibility, Fees and Placements
- Required Age for Counselling- 17 years
- Schooling: 10+2 Exams cleared with 50 % in PCB subjects
- Required Documents- Id proof- voter, aadhar or passport, 10+2 and 10 marksheet, character certificate, domicile certificate, 8 to 12 photographs
- Placement and training cell inside campus
- Course Duration – 5 yrs 6 mnths – 4.5 yrs of regular college and 1 year internship
- Hostel – Girls & boys both separate
- Canteen and mess facility inside the campus
- Transport for local students
- Security guards with cctv
- Ambulance and emergency services (24×7)
- Guest rooms
- Medical Training labs
- Placement services (On and Off Campus)
- Library (5000+ Books)
- Herbal garden with 1500+ medicinal plants
- High Speed Internet
- Modern Labs
For all kind of admission guidance about BAMS in RGS Ayurvedic Medical College and Research Center , Lucknow contact our medical admission consultant on below details – Phone number – 9140349449 – 9389097888
Frequently Asked Questions
Is NEET 2023 entrance examination compulsory for admission in RGS Ayurvedic Medical College and Research Center , Lucknow?
Yes, NEET cut off is required for BAMS course admission
What is the fees structure of RGS Ayurvedic Medical College?
Fee Structure- 2,04,600.00 Rs./-Anum