09 Nov Saint Sahara Ayurvedic Medical College & Hospital, Bathinda – Admission, Fees
Saint Sahara Ayurvedic Medical College, Bathinda, is one of the leading ayurvedic educational institutes that was established by the Saint Sahara Group. This college’s main mission is to provide quality education and training to B.A.M.S. students in such a way that they are eligible for most of the jobs in the health sector after completing the course.
The college’s infrastructure includes a hospital building, which is quite spacious with rooms with proper ventilation. The hospital has a capacity of 60 beds but can adapt to more than 80 beds if required. Also, it consists of practical labs, a laboratory, a 24-hour emergency service with an ambulance facility, a medicine store, a separate herbal medicine store, an OPD, and a panchkarma therapy facility.
Saint Sahara Ayurvedic Medical College is affiliated with Guru Ravidas University, which is popular in the Punjab region. One of the best things about this ayurvedic college is that they have set up a Rasa Shastra Lab for the preparation of medicines. Also, the college is approved by NCISM (National Commission for Indian System of Medicine) for a BAMS seat intake of 50 students.
This article will provide you in-depth knowledge about the college admission procedure, facilities, fees structure, NEET counseling process 2023, placements. Still you need guidance, just call our consultant any time you want to get all your doubts cleared.
Admission Highlights 2023
- Interested candidates should check all of the material on current B.A.M.S. admissions on the official website of Saint Sahara Ayurvedic Medical College, Bathinda before completing an online application. This covers expenses, qualifying standards, on-campus facilities, and seat availability.
- Those who have completed the NEET entrance exam are considered eligible; we suggest contacting college representatives for additional details on the application process.
- Do not hesitate to get in touch with our dedicated admissions adviser, who will provide you with all the information you need to know about the NEET 2023 counselling.
Get BAMS Admission in Saint Sahara Ayurvedic Medical College & Hospital, Bathinda
Call our consultant at : 09140349449
Saint Sahara Ayurvedic Medical College & Hospital, Bathinda
|College Name||Saint Sahara Ayurvedic Medical College & Hospital|
|Address||Vill.Kotshamir, Mansa Road, Bathinda-151001, State- Punjab|
|Type||Private Ayurvedic College|
|University||Guru Ravidas Ayurved University, Hoshiarpur|
|Approved By||NCISM (National Commission for Indian System of Medicine)|
|Fee Structure||2,20,000 Per Year|
|Entrance Exam||NEET-UG 2023|
Note: The admissions for B.A.M.S course in Saint Sahara Ayurvedic Medical College & Hospital, Bathinda are open now and purely based on the NEET entrance exam 2023 cut off score, Kindly connect with our ayurvedic admission consultant for all information about admission counseling and form submission.
BAMS Admissions Procedure 2023
The candidates who are interested in applying for admission in Saint Sahara Ayurvedic Medical College & Hospital, Bathinda have to follow the following steps online which are listed below:
- Open upayushcounseling.upsdc.gov.in
- Here the NEET 2023 entrance exam roll number and email will required for the registration process.
- Once you have filled the required information, simply complete the payment to finalize the registration process.
- The registration details and transaction number will be sent to the users using SMS after which the eligibile candidates have to pay the security money.
- Now, comes the merit list part which will be published on their official website.
- If you are eligibile then please be ready with the required document for further admission process.
BAMS In Bathinda, College Admissions, Eligibility, Fees and Placements
- Minimum Age Requirement- 17 years
- Education: 10+2 Exams passed with 50 % in PCB subjects (Physics, Chemistry and Biology)
- Documents Required during NEET counselling procedure 2023- Id proof- voter, aadhar or passport, 10+2 and 10 marksheet, character certificate, domicile certificate, 10 to 12 photographs
- Placement department
- Course Duration – 5 years 6 months – 4.5 yrs of regular college and 1 year internship (Compulsory)
- Hostel – Girls & boys both separate
- Medicine preparation facility inside campus
- Hospital – 60 Beds capacity
- Transport facility
- Huge Campus
- 24×7 Emergency Services
- Guest rooms
- Modern labs
- Indoor and Outdoor Sports
- Herbal garden
- Huge Library
For all kind of admission guidance about B.A.M.S in Saint Sahara Ayurvedic Medical College & Hospital, Bathinda contact our medical admission consultant on below details – Phone number – 9140349449 – 9389097888
Frequently Asked Questions
Is NEET 2023 entrance examination compulsory for admission in Saint Sahara Ayurvedic Medical College & Hospital, Bathinda?
Yes, NEET cut off is required for BAMS course admission
What is the fees structure of Saint Sahara Ayurvedic Medical College & Hospital, Bathinda?
Fee Structure- 2,20,000 Per Year