01 Jan Sanjeevani Ayurvedic Medical College, J.P. Nagar, Gajraula
Sanjeevani Ayurvedic Medical College is one of the premier ayurvedic institute for BAMS studies which was established in the year 2024. The main motive of the college is to promote ayurveda and provide profound knowledge about ayurveda and Yoga. The college campus is fully Wi-Fi which includes all modern amenities like Library, Lecture Hall, Computer Lab, Playground, Transport, ATM, Canteen, Auditorium, Hostel and well equipped laboratories.
For full admission procedure just consult with our BAMS admission consultant, who will guide you about the whole NEET counselling process and provide you all information about fees structure, placements, required documents, and college infrastructure. For the current 2024 admission session, Sanjeevani Ayurvedic Medical College is approved for 100 BAMS seats by NCISM.
Apart from ayurvedic studies, college also includes an Hospital which has a capacity of 150 beds which is spread across an area of more than 4 acres. IPD and OPD units are also available inside the hospital in almost every medical department.
Now let’s look the NEET counselling process for 2024 for taking BAMS admission in Sanjeevani Ayurvedic Medical College, Amroha:
Admission Highlights 2024
- Prospective candidates are encouraged to thoroughly research ongoing admissions, including costs, eligibility criteria, campus amenities, and seat availability, all of which are conveniently available on the official website of SAMC, Amroha. Before beginning the application procedure, it is critical to become acquainted with these aspects.
- Given that eligibility is contingent on passing the NEET exam, it is advisable to contact the college administration for additional information on the application process.
- The college administration is ready to provide detailed information to enable a smooth and informed application process.
- We recommend contacting our knowledgeable admission counsellor for a thorough grasp of the NEET 2024 counselling methodology.
Get BAMS Admission in Sanjeevani Ayurvedic Medical College
Call our consultant at : 09140349449
|Sanjeevani Ayurvedic Medical College
|NH-24 Village -Bhagwanpur Near Brijghat, District – Amroha, Uttar Pradesh Pin – 244235
|Private Ayurvedic College
|Mahayogi Guru Gorakhnath AYUSH University, Gorakhpur, Uttar Pradesh.
|NCISM (National Commission for Indian System of Medicine)
Note: The admissions for B.A.M.S course in Sanjeevani Ayurvedic Medical College, Amroha are open now and purely based on the NEET entrance exam 2024 cut off score, Kindly connect with our ayurvedic admission consultant for all information about admission counseling and form submission.
BAMS Admissions Procedure 2024
The candidates who are interested in applying for admission in Sanjeevani Ayurvedic Medical College, Amroha have to follow the following steps online which are listed below:
- Open upayushcounseling.upsdc.gov.in
- Here the NEET 2024 entrance exam roll number and email will required for the registration process.
- Once you have filled the required information, simply complete the payment to finalize the registration process.
- The registration details and transaction number will be sent to the users using SMS after which the eligibile candidates have to pay the security money.
- Now, comes the merit list part which will be published on their official website.
- If you are eligibile then please be ready with the required document for further admission process.
BAMS In Amroha, College Admissions, Eligibility, Fees and Placements
- Age Requirement: 17 Years
- Schooling: 10+2 education/schooling Exams in PCB subjects were passed with a score of 50%.
- Required Documents: Id proof (voter, aadhar or passport), 10+2 and 10 marksheets, character certificate, domicile certificate, and 8 to 12 pictures are required for NEET counselling.
- Placement Cell
- BAMS Course Duration: 5 years 6 months of regular college and 1 year of internship
- Separate Boys and Girls Hotel
- Canteen and Mess
- Transport Facility
- 24×7 Ambulance Services
- Guest Rooms
- Modern Labs
- Training and Placement Cell
- Herbal Garden
For all kind of admission guidance about BAMS in SAMC, Amroha contact our medical admission consultant on below details – Phone number – 9140349449 – 9389097888
Frequently Asked Questions
Is NEET 2023 entrance examination compulsory for admission in Sanjeevani Ayurvedic Medical College, Amroha?
Yes, NEET cut off is required for BAMS course admission
What is the fees structure of Sanjeevani Ayurvedic Medical College?
Fee Structure- 2,50,900 Rupees per year