09 Nov Saraswati Ayurved Hospital and Medical College, Gharuan – Admission, Fees
Saraswati Ayurved Hospital and Medical College, Gharuan is approved by NCISM (National Comission For Indian System of Medicine) for a B.A.M.S seat intake of 100 students. This ayurvedic institute is affiliated with Guru Ravidas Ayurved University. The infrastruture is according to latest educational standards with separate building for hospital with facilities like OPD, IPD, Labour Rooms, and modern laboratories.
This article covers all details about Saraswati Ayurvedic College like NEET counselling procedure, placements, campus details, eligibility criteria, placements, and current fees structure. Still you feel un-satisfied or need any kind of guidance, our consultants are just a call away. This ayurvedic college was founded in the year 2004 and the located on the Chandigarh-Ludhiana national highway which is easily reachable.
Admission Highlights 2023
- Interested students should check all of the details on current B.A.M.S. admissions on Saraswati Ayurved Hospital and Medical College, Gharuan’s official website before submitting an online application. This covers the price, requirements, on-campus facilities, and availability of seats.
- Those who have completed the NEET entrance exam are considered eligible; we suggest contacting college representatives for more details on the application process.
- Do not hesitate to get in touch with our dedicated admissions adviser; they will provide you all the information you need to know about NEET 2023 counselling.
Get BAMS Admission in Saraswati Ayurved Hospital and Medical College, Gharuan
Call our consultant at : 09140349449
Saraswati Ayurved Hospital and Medical College, Gharuan
|College Name||Saraswati Ayurved Hospital and Medical College, Gharuan|
|Address||NH- 05 Chandigarh-Ludhiana State Highway Gharaun, Sahibzada Ajit Singh Nagar, Punjab 140413|
|Type||Private Ayurvedic College|
|University||Guru Ravidas Ayurved University|
|Approved By||NCISM (National Commission for Indian System of Medicine)|
|Fee Structure||2,50,000 per annum|
|Entrance Exam||NEET-UG 2023|
Note: The admissions for B.A.M.S course in Saraswati Ayurved Hospital and Medical College, Gharuan are open now and purely based on the NEET entrance exam 2023 cut off score, Kindly connect with our ayurvedic admission consultant for all information about admission counseling and form submission.
BAMS Admissions Procedure 2023
The candidates who are interested in applying for admission in Saraswati Ayurved Hospital and Medical College, Gharuan have to follow the following steps online which are listed below:
- Open upayushcounseling.upsdc.gov.in
- Here the NEET 2023 entrance exam roll number and email will required for the registration process.
- Once you have filled the required information, simply complete the payment to finalize the registration process.
- The registration details and transaction number will be sent to the users using SMS after which the eligibile candidates have to pay the security money.
- Now, comes the merit list part which will be published on their official website.
- If you are eligibile then please be ready with the required document for further admission process.
BAMS In Chandigarh, College Admissions, Eligibility, Fees and Placements
- Min Age- 17 years
- Educational Qualification: 10+2 Exams passed with 50 % in PCB subjects (Physics, Chemistry and Biology)
- Required Documents- Id proof- voter, aadhar or passport, 10+2 and 10 marksheet, character certificate, domicile certificate, 10 to 12 photographs
- Placement cell
- Course Duration – 5 years 6 months – 4.5 yrs of regular college and 1 year internship (Compulsory)
- Hostel – Girls & boys both separate
- Mess and Canteen
- Transport is available
- Pollution free campus
- 24×7 Emergency Services
- Guest rooms
- Modern labs
- Indoor and Outdoor Sports
- Herbal garden
For all kind of admission guidance about B.A.M.S in Saraswati Ayurved Hospital and Medical College, Gharuan contact our medical admission consultant on below details – Phone number – 9140349449 – 9389097888
Frequently Asked Questions
Is NEET 2023 entrance examination compulsory for admission in Saraswati Ayurved Hospital and Medical College, Gharuan?
Yes, NEET cut off is required for BAMS course admission
What is the fees structure of Saraswati Ayurved Hospital and Medical College, Gharuan?
Fee Structure- 2.5 Lakh per year