04 Nov Sardar Patel Institute of Ayurvedic Medical Sciences & Research Centre, Lucknow
Sardar Patel Institute of Ayurvedic Medical Sciences & Research Centre, Lucknow is governed by Dr. O.P. Chaudhary Memorial Trust. This ayurvedic instute is best known among the city for its hospital which includes Super Deluxe Private ward along with IPD and OPD.
The campus area is very clean and the hospital also boasts facilities like modern medical equipment for proper trainng of students. Don’t worry a single second about the eductaional part, as staff is highly qualified. The classrooms are according to industry standards with top-class hostel which includes mess also. The campus is ragging free and there is a in-campus placement cell which provides placement in India and abroad also.
Banking facility is also present inside campus like ATM and for local conveyance, a bus is also available. The B.A.M.S seat intake for currenct academic session is 100 and the fees structure is Rs. 2,55,700/year for studies and doesn’t includes hostel fees and other charges. Although our post is exact match for providing all relevant information about the BAMS program in SPIAMS but you can also call our consultant to get more details on college infrastructure, NEET counselling, course fees, and documents required.
Admission Highlights 2023
- Prior to applying, candidates must review the information regarding current admissions, including costs, requirements for eligibility, campus amenities, and available seats, on the Sardar Patel Institute of Ayurvedic Medical Sciences & Research Center’s official website.
- As only NEET-qualified individuals are eligible, get in touch with the college administration to learn more about the process.
- Just give our admission counsellor a call, and they will tell you all the information you need to know about the NEET 2023 counselling procedure.
Get BAMS Admission in Sardar Patel Institute of Ayurvedic Medical Sciences & Research Centre
Call our consultant at : 09140349449
|College Name||Sardar Patel Institute of Ayurvedic Medical Sciences & Research Centre, Lucknow|
|Address||Raibareli Rd, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh 226002|
|Type||Private Ayurvedic College|
|Affiliated with||Mahayogi Guru Gorakhnath AYUSH University, Gorakhpur, Uttar Pradesh.|
|Approved By||NCISM (National Commission for Indian System of Medicine)|
|Fee Structure||Rs. 2,55,700/year|
|Entrance Exam||NEET-UG 2023|
Note: The admissions for B.A.M.S course in Sardar Patel Institute of Ayurvedic Medical Sciences & Research Centre, Lucknow are open now and purely based on the NEET entrance exam 2023 cut off score, Kindly connect with our ayurvedic admission consultant for all information about admission counseling and form submission.
BAMS Admissions Procedure 2023
The candidates who are interested in applying for admission in Sardar Patel Institute of Ayurvedic Medical Sciences & Research Centre, Lucknow have to follow the following steps online which are listed below:
- Open upayushcounseling.upsdc.gov.in
- Here the NEET 2023 entrance exam roll number and email will required for the registration process.
- Once you have filled the required information, simply complete the payment to finalize the registration process.
- The registration details and transaction number will be sent to the users using SMS after which the eligibile candidates have to pay the security money.
- Now, comes the merit list part which will be published on their official website.
- If you are eligibile then please be ready with the required document for further admission process.
BAMS In Lucknow, College Admissions, Eligibility, Fees and Placements
- Required Min Age- 17 years
- Schooling: 10+2 Exams cleared with 50 % in PCB subjects
- Required Documents – Id proof- voter, aadhar or passport, 10+2 and 10 marksheet, character certificate, domicile certificate, 8 to 12 photographs
- Placement and training cell
- Course Duration of BAMS – 5 yrs 6 mnths – 4.5 yrs of regular college and 1 year internship
- Hostel – Girls & boys both separate
- Canteen and mess facility inside the campus
- Transport for local students
- Security guards with cctv
- Ambulance and emergency services (24×7)
- Guest room
- Training labs
- Placement services
- Library with updated books and journals
- Herbal garden with 200+ medicinal plants
- Modern Laboratories
For all kind of admission guidance about BAMS in Sardar Patel Institute of Ayurvedic Medical Sciences & Research Centre, Lucknow contact our medical admission consultant on below details – Phone number – 9140349449 – 9389097888
Frequently Asked Questions
Is NEET 2023 entrance examination compulsory for admission in Sardar Patel Institute of Ayurvedic Medical Sciences & Research Centre, Lucknow?
Yes, NEET cut off is required for BAMS course admission
What is the fees structure of Sardar Patel Institute of Ayurvedic Medical Sciences & Research Centre?
Fee Structure- Rs. 2,55,700/year