04 Feb SCPM Ayurvedic Medical College, Gonda – Admission & Fees Structure
SCPM Ayurvedic Medical College is managed by the SCPM Group which is located in Gonda. It is one of the most trusted ayurvedic institute in Uttar Pradesh for pursuing BAMS doctor course. The education standards are top-notch here with the presence of dedicated specialist who are having more than a decade of experience. The hospital is also present there which is more focused on service oriented treatments with a capacity of 100 beds. It runs round the clock for serving patients around the Gonda region and giving the BAMS students a practical exposure. Emergency units are alos present in the hospital which are available 24×7.
As per latest update the campus is spread across an area of 25 acres which includes main administrative block, hospital, college building, canteen and separate hostel for boys and girls. Now let’s find out more details about the BAMS admission procedure in SCPMAMC.
Although our BAMS admission consultants will guide you through the whole NEET admission counselling process but we have listed all the details here also like admission procedure, fees structure, eligibility criteria, placements, and college infrastructure.
Admission Highlights 2024
- Prospective students are encouraged to learn more about the ongoing admissions process, including expenses, eligibility criteria, campus amenities, and seat availability, all of which are easily accessible on the official website of SCPM Ayurvedic Medical College, Gonda. Familiarising oneself with these topics is essential before beginning the application process.
- Given that eligibility is dependent on passing the NEET exam, it is wise to contact the college administration for more information on the application procedure. The administrative team is ready to provide thorough information, ensuring a smooth and informed application experience.
- For a complete understanding of the NEET 2024 counselling technique, we recommend contacting our knowledgeable admission counsellor. Their experience will be crucial in navigating the complexities of the process.
Get BAMS Admission in SCPM Ayurvedic Medical College, Gonda
Call our consultant at : 09140349449
SCPM Ayurvedic Medical College, Gonda
|SCPM Ayurvedic Medical College, Gonda
|SCPM College Campus, Lucknow Road, Haripur, Gonda(U.P.) 271003
|Private Ayurvedic College
|Mahayogi Guru Gorakhnath AYUSH University, Gorakhpur, Uttar Pradesh.
|NCISM (National Commission for Indian System of Medicine)
Note: The admissions for B.A.M.S course in SCPM Ayurvedic Medical College, Gonda are open now and purely based on the NEET entrance exam 2024 cut off score, Kindly connect with our ayurvedic admission consultant for all information about admission counseling and form submission.
BAMS Admissions Procedure 2024
The candidates who are interested in applying for admission in SCPMAMC, Gonda have to follow the following steps online which are listed below:
- Open upayushcounseling.upsdc.gov.in
- Here the NEET 2024 entrance exam roll number and email will required for the registration process.
- Once you have filled the required information, simply complete the payment to finalize the registration process.
- The registration details and transaction number will be sent to the users using SMS after which the eligibile candidates have to pay the security money.
- Now, comes the merit list part which will be published on their official website.
- If you are eligibile then please be ready with the required document for further admission process.
BAMS In Gonda, College Admissions, Eligibility, Fees and Placements
- Age Required: 17 Years
- Education: 10+2 education/schooling Exams in PCB subjects were passed with a score of 50%.
- Necessary Documents: Id proof (voter, aadhar or passport), 10+2 and 10 marksheets, character certificate, domicile certificate, and 8 to 12 pictures are required for NEET counselling.
- Training and Placement Cell
- BAMS Course Duration: 5 years 6 months of regular college and 1 year of internship
- Boys Hostel
- Girls Hostel
- Local Transport
- Hospital with Emergency Services
- Waiting Rooms
- Upgraded Laboratories
- Training and Placement Cell
- Library with 5000+ Books and Journals
- Ayurvedic Garden
- Indoor and Outdoor Sports
For all kind of admission guidance about BAMS in SCPMAMC, Gonda contact our medical admission consultant on below details – Phone number – 9140349449 – 9389097888
|Candidates must pass their (10+2) or its equivalent examination.
|Minimum Aggregate Marks
|Minimum 50% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.
|Reserved Category Students
|Reserved category students in 10+2 shall be given relaxation in marks as per the rules.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Is NEET 2024 entrance examination compulsory for admission in SCPM Ayurvedic Medical College and Hospital UP?
*Yes, NEET cut off is required for BAMS admission in SCPM Ayurvedic Medical College and Hospital , UP for the academic year 2024.
What is the fees structure of SCPM Ayurvedic Medical College and Hospital UP?
*Fee Structure: ₹2,32,100
Is there an herbal Garden available on the SCPM Ayurvedic Medical College and Hospital campus?
*YES. There is an Herbal Garden on the campus Of SCPM Ayurvedic Medical College and Hospital.