09 Nov Shaheed Kartar Singh Sarabha Ayurvedic Medical College & Hospital, Ludhiana
Shaheed Kartar Singh Sarabha Ayurvedic Medical College & Hospital, Ludhiana is a top institute for pursuing B.A.M.S course with an eye catching building. The ayurvedic college is affiliated with Guru Ravidas University, Hoshiarpur, Punjab and is approved by NCISM (National Comission For Indian System of Medicine) for the BAMS admissions. The 14 departments present in the college are Sharir Rachna (Anatony), Samhita Siddhant Evam Sankrit Vibhag, Saharir Kriya (Physiology), Dravyaguna (Pharmacology), Ras Shastra and Bhaishajya Kalpana, Rog Nidana Avum Vikriti Vigyan, Bal Rog (Paediatrics), Stri Rog, Panchkarma, Kayachikitsa, Swasthvritta, Agadtantra Evum vidhivaidyak, Shalakya Tantra, and Shalya Tantra.
This article covers all information about S.K.S.S. Ayurvedic Medical College like its fees structure, eligiblity criteria, NEET counselling procedure, admission process and placements on campus. Still you need any guidance just call our medical consultant.
The main atrractions of this ayurvedic institute are its best faculty, well equpped laboratories, international recognition and 100% job placement assistance* is also provided.
The on campus library consists of more than 10000 books covering topics like medical science and ayurveda. Hostel is available separate for both boys and girls, eash room has attached bathrooms, and provisional cooler facility also available. Guest rooms are also available in both hostels for the parents and students can also play indoor as well as outdoor games. With a pollution free environment, the college campus also includes a herbal garden which has more than 300 species of medicinal plants.
Admission Highlights 2023
- Before submitting an online application, prospective students should study the current B.A.M.S. admissions information on the official website of Shaheed Kartar Singh Sarabha Ayurvedic Medical College & Hospital, Ludhiana. Costs, qualifications, on-campus amenities, and seat availability are all included.
- Those who have completed the NEET entrance exam are considered qualified; for more information on the application process, we recommend contacting college representatives.
- Please do not hesitate to contact our dedicated admissions adviser, who will assist you with all the information you require about NEET 2023 counselling.
Get BAMS Admission in Shaheed Kartar Singh Sarabha Ayurvedic Medical College & Hospital, Ludhiana
Call our consultant at : 09140349449
Shaheed Kartar Singh Sarabha Ayurvedic Medical College & Hospital, Ludhiana
|College Name||Shaheed Kartar Singh Sarabha Ayurvedic Medical College & Hospital, Ludhiana|
|Address||Village Sarabha, Pakhowal Road, Ludhiana-141105|
|Type||Private Ayurvedic College|
|University||Guru Ravidas Ayurved University, Hoshiarpur, Punjab|
|Approved By||NCISM (National Commission for Indian System of Medicine)|
|Fee Structure||2-3 Lakh per year|
|Entrance Exam||NEET-UG 2023|
Note: The admissions for B.A.M.S course in Shaheed Kartar Singh Sarabha Ayurvedic Medical College & Hospital, Ludhiana are open now and purely based on the NEET entrance exam 2023 cut off score, Kindly connect with our ayurvedic admission consultant for all information about admission counseling and form submission.
BAMS Admissions Procedure 2023
The candidates who are interested in applying for admission in Shaheed Kartar Singh Sarabha Ayurvedic Medical College & Hospital, Ludhiana have to follow the following steps online which are listed below:
- Open upayushcounseling.upsdc.gov.in
- Here the NEET 2023 entrance exam roll number and email will required for the registration process.
- Once you have filled the required information, simply complete the payment to finalize the registration process.
- The registration details and transaction number will be sent to the users using SMS after which the eligibile candidates have to pay the security money.
- Now, comes the merit list part which will be published on their official website.
- If you are eligibile then please be ready with the required document for further admission process.
BAMS In Ludhiana, College Admissions, Eligibility, Fees and Placements
- Minimum Age For BAMS Admission- 17 years
- Educaional Qualification: 10+2 Exams passed with 50 % in PCB subjects (Physics, Chemistry and Biology)
- Documents Required during NEET Counselling- Id proof- voter, aadhar or passport, 10+2 and 10 marksheet, character certificate, domicile certificate, 10 to 12 photographs
- Placement cell
- Course Duration – 5 years 6 months – 4.5 yrs of regular college and 1 year internship (Compulsory)
- Hostel – Girls & boys both separate
- Transport facility
- Huge Green Campus
- 24×7 Emergency Services
- Guest rooms for parents
- Modern labs
- Indoor and Outdoor Sports
- Herbal garden (300+ Species)
- Library – More than 10k Nooks
- 14 departments
- Excellent placement record
For all kind of admission guidance about B.A.M.S in Shaheed Kartar Singh Sarabha Ayurvedic Medical College & Hospital, Ludhiana contact our medical admission consultant on below details – Phone number – 9140349449 – 9389097888
Frequently Asked Questions
Is NEET 2023 entrance examination compulsory for admission in Shaheed Kartar Singh Sarabha Ayurvedic Medical College & Hospital, Ludhiana?
Yes, NEET cut off is required for BAMS course admission
What is the fees structure of Shaheed Kartar Singh Sarabha Ayurvedic Medical College & Hospital, Ludhiana?
Fee Structure- 2-3 Lakh per year