08 Nov Shiv Shakti Ayurvedic Medical College & Hospital, Mansa – Admission, Fees
Shiv Shakti Ayurvedic Medical College & Hospital, Mansa was established in the year 2014 under the governing department Shiv Shakti Group of Colleges. The college campus has the best infrastructure with all requitred amenities, and experienced teaching faculty. The lush green campus environment is very favourable for the ayurvedic studies and infrastructure includes modern Lab instruments, Library, high speed internet, outdoor sports, and seminar hall.
One of the most important role of this ayurvedic college which its pursuing students say that they provide education in such an excellent way that after completion of the BAMS degree, the students don’t have to worry about their future. Some placements are done on-campus but the placement cell provide full guidance about off-campus jobs.
The B.A.M.S seat intake capacity for Shiv Shakti Ayurvedic Medical Collge is 60 students and only NEET qualified candidates are eligible for the admission counselling procedure. Don’t forget about the hospital building which is present inside the pollution free campus equipped with OPD, IPD, labs, ultrasound, X-ray and other medical machines. If you have more doubts in your mind about the NEET counselling procedure just follow this post or connect with our consultant to get further information about the college fees, admission procedure, eligibility criteria, required documents and placements scenario.
Admission Highlights 2023
- Prior to completing an online application, interested parties should review all of the information available on the Shiv Shakti Ayurvedic Medical College & Hospital’s official website regarding current B.A.M.S. admissions. This includes costs, requirements for eligibility, campus amenities, and seat availability.
- Those who have passed the NEET entrance exam are deemed qualified; for more information regarding the application procedure, we advise getting in touch with college representatives.
- Please don’t hesitate to contact our committed admissions consultant, who will give you comprehensive details about the NEET 2023 counselling.
Shiv Shakti Ayurvedic Medical College & Hospital, Mansa
|College Name||Shiv Shakti Ayurvedic Medical College & Hospital|
|Address||Sunam Rd, Bhikhi, Punjab 151504|
|Type||Private Ayurvedic College|
|Approved By||NCISM (National Commission for Indian System of Medicine)|
|Fee Structure||1,08,000.00 Rs./-Anum|
|Entrance Exam||NEET-UG 2023|
Note: The admissions for B.A.M.S course in Shiv Shakti Ayurvedic Medical College & Hospital, Mansa are open now and purely based on the NEET entrance exam 2023 cut off score, Kindly connect with our ayurvedic admission consultant for all information about admission counseling and form submission.
BAMS Admissions Procedure 2023
The candidates who are interested in applying for admission in Shiv Shakti Ayurvedic Medical College & Hospital, Mansa have to follow the following steps online which are listed below:
- Open upayushcounseling.upsdc.gov.in
- Here the NEET 2023 entrance exam roll number and email will required for the registration process.
- Once you have filled the required information, simply complete the payment to finalize the registration process.
- The registration details and transaction number will be sent to the users using SMS after which the eligibile candidates have to pay the security money.
- Now, comes the merit list part which will be published on their official website.
- If you are eligibile then please be ready with the required document for further admission process.
BAMS In Mansa, College Admissions, Eligibility, Fees and Placements
- Minimum Age For NEET Counseling 2023- 17 years
- School Marks: 10+2 Exams passed with 50 % in PCB subjects (Physics, Chemistry and Biology)
- Necessary Documents- Id proof- voter, aadhar or passport, 10+2 and 10 marksheet, character certificate, domicile certificate, 10 to 12 photographs
- Placement and training department
- Course Duration – 5 yrs 6 mnths – 4.5 yrs of regular college and 1 year internship (Compulsory)
- Hostel – Girls & boys both separate with mess
- Transport facility (Within City)
- Pollution free campus
- 24×7 Emergency Services
- Guest rooms
- Modern Medical labs
- Library filled with latest books and journals
- Herbal garden with 250+ Medicinal Species
For all kind of admission guidance about B.A.M.S in Shiv Shakti Ayurvedic Medical College & Hospital, Mansa contact our medical admission consultant on below details – Phone number – 9140349449 – 9389097888
Frequently Asked Questions
Is NEET 2023 entrance examination compulsory for admission in Shiv Shakti Ayurvedic Medical College & Hospital, Mansa?
Yes, NEET cut off is required for BAMS course admission
What is the fees structure of Shiv Shakti Ayurvedic Medical College & Hospital?
Fee Structure- 1,08,000.00 Rs./-Anum