09 Nov Shree Lakshmi Narayan Ayurvedic College & Hospital, Amritsar – Admission, Fees
Shree Lakshmi Narayan Ayurvedic College, Amritsar is one of the oldest ayurvedic institute in Punjab state. Since the foundation of this ayurvedic college it has delivered many physicians, gynae, and ayurvedic experts. Not only special focus is given on the educational part but various seminars and workshops are conducted regulary to enhance the study curve.
Almost every department present inside the college campus is computerized with facilities like projectors, modern computers. Shree Durgiana Education Foundation is the governing body behind the success of this college, and now it is approved by NCISM (National Commission of Indian System of Medicine) for the BAMS intake of 60 students. All 14 required department are present inside the premesis of campus along with a high tech hospital with a capacity of 60 beds. All necessary units IPD, OPD, X-ray, labs, labour room etc., are present in the hospital. Also there is a pharmacy which is known for manufacturing pure ayurvedic medicine.
- Department Of Maulik Siddhant
- Department Of Rachna Sharir
- Department Of Sharir Kriya
- Department Of Dravyaguna
- Department Of Ras Shastra&bhaishajya Kalpana
- Department Of Agad Tantra & vyavaharayurveda
- Department Of Swasthavritta
- Department Of Rog Nidan
- Department Of Prasuti Tantra Evam Stree Rog
- Department Of Kaumar Bhritya
- Department Of Kaya Chikitsa
- Department Of Shalya Tantra
- Department Of Shalakya Tantra
- Department Of Panchkarma
Need more information about the NEET counselling procedure just contact our admisson consultant 24×7 and get further information also like eligibility criteria, fees structure, college facilities, and admission process.
Admission Highlights 2023
- Prospective students should review the latest B.A.M.S. admissions information on the official website of Shree Lakshmi Narayan Ayurvedic College & Hospital, Amritsar before submitting an online application. All costs, qualifications, on-campus amenities, and seat availability are covered.
- Those who have passed the NEET entrance exam are considered qualified; contact college officials for more information on the application procedure.
- Please do not hesitate to contact our specialist admissions adviser, who will provide you with all of the necessary information concerning NEET 2023 counselling.
Get BAMS Admission in Shree Lakshmi Narayan Ayurvedic College & Hospital, Amritsar
Call our consultant at : 09140349449
Shree Lakshmi Narayan Ayurvedic College & Hospital, Amritsar
|College Name||Shree Lakshmi Narayan Ayurvedic College & Hospital, Amritsar|
|Address||Near Radha Swami Dera ,Chabal Road ,Amritsar|
|Type||Private Ayurvedic College|
|University||Guru Nanak Dev University Amritsar|
|Approved By||NCISM (National Commission for Indian System of Medicine)|
|Fee Structure||2-3 Lakh per year|
|Entrance Exam||NEET-UG 2023|
Note: The admissions for B.A.M.S course in Shree Lakshmi Narayan Ayurvedic College & Hospital, Amritsar are open now and purely based on the NEET entrance exam 2023 cut off score, Kindly connect with our ayurvedic admission consultant for all information about admission counseling and form submission.
BAMS Admissions Procedure 2023
The candidates who are interested in applying for admission in Shree Lakshmi Narayan Ayurvedic College & Hospital, Amritsar have to follow the following steps online which are listed below:
- Open upayushcounseling.upsdc.gov.in
- Here the NEET 2023 entrance exam roll number and email will required for the registration process.
- Once you have filled the required information, simply complete the payment to finalize the registration process.
- The registration details and transaction number will be sent to the users using SMS after which the eligibile candidates have to pay the security money.
- Now, comes the merit list part which will be published on their official website.
- If you are eligibile then please be ready with the required document for further admission process.
BAMS In Amritsar, College Admissions, Eligibility, Fees and Placements
- Minimum Age- 17 years
- Education: 10+2 Exams passed with 50 % in PCB subjects (Physics, Chemistry and Biology)
- Documents- Id proof- voter, aadhar or passport, 10+2 and 10 marksheet, character certificate, domicile certificate, 10 to 12 photographs
- Course Duration – 5 years 6 months – 4.5 yrs of regular college and 1 year internship (Compulsory)
- Hostel – Girls & boys both separate
- 24×7 Emergency
- Guest rooms
- Modern labs
- Indoor and Outdoor Sports
- Herbal garden
- 14 departments
For all kind of admission guidance about B.A.M.S in Shree Lakshmi Narayan Ayurvedic College & Hospital, Amritsar contact our medical admission consultant on below details – Phone number – 9140349449 – 9389097888
Frequently Asked Questions
Is NEET 2023 entrance examination compulsory for admission in Shree Lakshmi Narayan Ayurvedic College & Hospital, Amritsar?
Yes, NEET cut off is required for BAMS course admission
What is the fees structure of Shree Lakshmi Narayan Ayurvedic College & Hospital?
Fee Structure- 2-3 Lakh per year