09 Nov Shri Dhanwantry Ayurvedic College and Hospital, Chandigarh – Admission, Fees
Shri Dhanwantry Ayurvedic College, Chandigarh, is a popular ayurvedic institute that is spread across 4 acres of land. This ayurvedic institute has an on-campus hospital building that also has NABH accreditation, and the college is affiliated with Shri Krishna Ayush University, which is located in Haryana.
If we look at current statistics, till date, the college has trained more than 1000 candidates and placed them in reputed health and ayurvedic companies. Shri Dhanwantry Ayurvedic College is approved by NCISM (National Commission for Indian System of Medicine) for a B.A.M.S. seat intake of 100 students. The lecture halls are quite spacious, with a capacity of 100 students, and include facilities like projectors. You can find 14 departments here, which are: Siddhanta, Samhita & Sanskrit, Rachana Sharir, Kriya-Sharir (Physiology), Dravya Guna Vigyan, Ras Shastra & Bhaishjya Kalpna, Swasthavritta & Yoga, Agada Tantra, Prasuti-Tantra & Stri Rog, Kaumar Bhritya, Kava Chikitsa, Shalya Tantra, Shalakya Tantra, and Panchkarma.
The herbal garden is the backbone of an ayurvedic college, and this institute has built an ayurvedic section that includes over 2500 medicinal plants. The library is also huge, with a space of 2000 sq ft and more than 7,500 books only about the Ayurvedic system. The college’s infrastructure also includes a pharmacy on campus, which consists of machines like a wet grinder, a tablet-making machine, and a testing facility.
Now comes the hospital, which is fully air-conditioned with special care units, IPD, OPDs, and a capacity of 125 beds. The laboratories present there are also equipped with automatic machines like electrolyte analyzers, cell counters, and many more. There is a special unit for radiology that conducts imaging tests with machines like X-rays, colour Doppler, CT scans, and MRI scans.
If you still feel consuded about the NEET counselling procedure for academic session 2023-24, just contact our admission consultant to get more info about college infrastructure, placements, eligibility criteria, and the fees structure.
Admission Highlights 2023
- Before submitting an online application, interested students should review all of the information on current B.A.M.S. admissions on the official website of Shri Dhanwantry Ayurvedic College and Hospital, Chandigarh. This includes costs, prerequisites, on-campus amenities, and seat availability.
- Those who have passed the NEET entrance exam are deemed qualified; for further information on the application procedure, we advise getting in touch with college representatives.
- Please do not hesitate to contact our committed admissions adviser, who will provide you all the details you require regarding the NEET 2023 counselling.
Get BAMS Admission in Shri Dhanwantry Ayurvedic College and Hospital, Chandigarh
Call our consultant at : 09140349449
Shri Dhanwantry Ayurvedic College and Hospital, Chandigarh
|College Name||Shri Dhanwantry Ayurvedic College and Hospital, Chandigarh|
|Address||77, Chandi Path, 46B, Sector 46, Chandigarh, 160047|
|Type||Private Ayurvedic College|
|University||Shri Krishna Ayush University, Haryana.|
|Approved By||NCISM (National Commission for Indian System of Medicine)|
|Fee Structure||2.5 Lakh per year|
|Entrance Exam||NEET-UG 2023|
Note: The admissions for B.A.M.S course in Shri Dhanwantry Ayurvedic College and Hospital, Chandigarh are open now and purely based on the NEET entrance exam 2023 cut off score, Kindly connect with our ayurvedic admission consultant for all information about admission counseling and form submission.
BAMS Admissions Procedure 2023
The candidates who are interested in applying for admission in Shri Dhanwantry Ayurvedic College and Hospital, Chandigarh have to follow the following steps online which are listed below:
- Open upayushcounseling.upsdc.gov.in
- Here the NEET 2023 entrance exam roll number and email will required for the registration process.
- Once you have filled the required information, simply complete the payment to finalize the registration process.
- The registration details and transaction number will be sent to the users using SMS after which the eligibile candidates have to pay the security money.
- Now, comes the merit list part which will be published on their official website.
- If you are eligibile then please be ready with the required document for further admission process.
BAMS In Chandigarh, College Admissions, Eligibility, Fees and Placements
- Age Requirement- 17 years
- Education/School: 10+2 Exams passed with 50 % in PCB subjects (Physics, Chemistry and Biology)
- Documents Required during NEET counselling process 2023- Id proof- voter, aadhar or passport, 10+2 and 10 marksheet, character certificate, domicile certificate, 10 to 12 photographs
- Placement cell
- Duration of course – 5 years 6 months – 4.5 yrs of regular college and 1 year internship (Compulsory)
- Hostel – Girls & boys both separate
- Hospital – 100+ Beds
- Transport facility for local students
- Huge Green Campus
- 24×7 Emergency Services
- Guest rooms
- Modern labs
- Indoor and Outdoor Sports
- Herbal garden
For all kind of admission guidance about B.A.M.S in Shri Dhanwantry Ayurvedic College and Hospital, Chandigarh contact our medical admission consultant on below details – Phone number – 9140349449 – 9389097888
Frequently Asked Questions
Is NEET 2023 entrance examination compulsory for admission in Shri Dhanwantry Ayurvedic College and Hospital, Chandigarh?
Yes, NEET cut off is required for BAMS course admission
What is the fees structure of Shri Dhanwantry Ayurvedic College and Hospital?
Fee Structure- 2.5 Lakh per year