16 Nov Shri Santanpal Singh Ayurved Medical College & Hospital, Shahjahanpur – Admission, Fees
Shri Santanpal Singh Ayurved Medical College & Hospital is one of the popular ayurvedic institutes located in Mirzapur, Shahjahanpur District. The college is approved for a seat intake capacity of 60 students for the BAMS course by the NCISM (National Commission for Indian System of Medicine) and is affiliated with Mahayogi Guru Gorakhnath Ayush University, situated in Gorakhpur, UP.
The college infrastructure is filled with green plants and a herbal garden that has over 200 medicinal species. A hospital is also present inside the premises, with a capacity of 100 beds and 24-hour emergency services for patients. Not only is special focus given to studies, but regularly various recreational activities are organised to find hidden talents among students.
Shri Santanpal Singh Ayurved Medical College was established in 2020 but has made its name across the whole Uttar Pradesh state for its quality education and infrastructure. The library is the backbone of increasing knowledge, and here you can find collections of many ayurvedic scripts and medical books. Ragging is strictly prohibited inside the campus, and the hostel building is separate for boys and girls.
Here is the complete guide to get all information about the NEET counselling process 2023 with details like admission procedure, eligibility criteria, fees structure etc,. Just contact our BAMS admission consultant to get info about the whole process.
Admission Highlights 2023
Prior to finalizing your application, it is crucial for aspiring candidates to delve deeply into the exhaustive particulars related to ongoing admissions. This encompasses a meticulous examination of expenses, eligibility criteria, campus facilities, and seat availability. All this invaluable information is readily accessible on the official website of SSSAMC.
Eligibility for consideration hinges on successfully clearing the NEET examination. We strongly advise reaching out to the college administration for a more nuanced understanding of the intricacies involved in the application process.
For an in-depth comprehension of the NEET 2023 counseling protocol, don’t hesitate to get in touch with our dedicated admission counselor. They are poised to offer comprehensive guidance tailored to your needs and queries.
Get BAMS Admission in Shri Santanpal Singh Ayurved Medical College & Hospital
Call our consultant at : 09140349449
Shri Santanpal Singh Ayurved Medical College & Hospital, Shahjahanpur
|College Name||Shri Santanpal Singh Ayurved Medical College & Hospital, Shahjahanpur|
|Address||Shri Santanpal Singh Ayurveda Medical College, Shahjanpur, UP|
|Type||Private Ayurvedic College|
|Affiliated with||Mahayogi Guru Gorakhnath AYUSH University, Gorakhpur, Uttar Pradesh.|
|Approved By||NCISM (National Commission for Indian System of Medicine)|
|Fee Structure||2,04,600.00 Rs./-Anum|
|Entrance Exam||NEET-UG 2023|
Note: The admissions for B.A.M.S course in Shri Santanpal Singh Ayurved Medical College & Hospital, Shahjahanpur are open now and purely based on the NEET entrance exam 2023 cut off score, Kindly connect with our ayurvedic admission consultant for all information about admission counseling and form submission.
BAMS Admissions Procedure 2023
The candidates who are interested in applying for admission in SSSAMC & Hospital, Shahjahanpur have to follow the following steps online which are listed below:
- Go to upayushcounseling.gov.in and open it.
- For the registration process, the NEET 2023 entrance exam roll number and email are needed.
- To complete the registration procedure, just make the final payment after filling out the necessary information.
- The users will receive an SMS with the transaction number and registration data. Eligible candidates will then need to pay the security deposit.
- The merit list section will now be released on their official website.
- If you are qualified, kindly provide the necessary paperwork so that the admissions process can continue.
BAMS In Shahjahanpur, College Admissions, Eligibility, Fees and Placements
- Min Age For NEET Counselling- 17 years
- Education: 10+2 Exams cleared with 50 % in PCB subjects
- Documents- Id proof- voter, aadhar or passport, 10+2 and 10 marksheet, character certificate, domicile certificate, 8 to 12 photographs
- BAMS Course Duration – 5 yrs 6 months – 4.5 yrs of regular college ( Excludes 1 year internship)
- Hostel Building (Separate for Boys and Girls)
- Food For Hostel and Canteen Inside Campus
- Transport Services
- Secure Campus
- Emergency services (24×7)
- Training Laboratories
- Placement Cell
- Library (Collection of ancient and modern books)
- Herbal garden (200+ Medicinal Plants)
- Extra Recreational Activities
For all kind of admission guidance about BAMS in SSSAMC, Shahjahanpur contact our medical admission consultant on below details – Phone number – 9140349449 – 9389097888
Frequently Asked Questions
Is NEET 2023 entrance examination compulsory for admission in Shri Santanpal Singh Ayurved Medical College & Hospital, Shahjahanpur?
Yes, NEET cut off is required for BAMS course admission
What is the fees structure of Shri Santanpal Singh Ayurved Medical College & Hospital?
Fee Structure- 2,04,600.00 Rs./-Anum