04 Feb SNSK Ayurvedic Medical College, Ghazipur – Admission, Fees Structure, Eligibility & NEET Counselling
SNSK Ayurvedic Medical College & Hospital, Ghazipur is Approved by NCISM, Delhi for BAMS admissions in academic year 2024-25. The single vision of SNSK Ayurvedic Medical College is to provide quality education by exposure to traditional values of Ayurveda. THe infrastructure of this ayurvedic institute is well maintained which includes modern lecture halls, practical laboratories, library, common hall, and a herbal garden where you can find 100+ species of medicinal plants, Innovative teaching methods are used here by experience ayurvedic professionals which enhances the knowledge of students. Also on regular intervals several workshops are also organised for an overall development of a BAMS student.
For the current academic session SNSK ayurvedic Medical COllege is approved for a seat intake of 60 BAMS candidates. THe students can apply for admission through the NEET counselling process which is to be followed by each candidate.
The hospital building inside the campus consists of 60 beds with modern facilities and equipments. A dedicated room is assignment for the first aid services which is know as the health center. 8 OPD units are present inside the hospital along with IPD unites and 24×7 emergency services. Hostels are present for both boys and girls where hygienic food is served at affordable rates.
Here in this article you will find all details about the NEET admission counselling process along with further information like admission procedure, fee structure, eligibility criteria, placements, and college campus.
Admission Highlights 2024
- On the SNSKAMC, Ghazipur official website, prospective students can readily find information on costs, eligibility requirements, campus amenities, and seat availability. They are also encouraged to discover more about the ongoing admissions process. Before starting the application procedure, it is imperative that one familiarise oneself with these subjects.
- It’s a good idea to get in touch with the college administration to find out more about the application process, as eligibility is contingent upon passing the NEET exam. The administrative staff is prepared to offer comprehensive information, guaranteeing a seamless and knowledgeable application process.
- To have a comprehensive comprehension of the NEET 2024 counselling approach, we advise getting in touch with our experienced admission counsellor. Their background will be very helpful in negotiating the process’s intricacies.
Get BAMS Admission in SNSK Ayurvedic Medical College, Ghazipur
Call our consultant at : 09140349449
SNSK Ayurvedic Medical College, Ghazipur
|SNSK Ayurvedic Medical College, Ghazipur
|ghazipur, uttar pradesh
|Private Ayurvedic College
|Mahayogi Guru Gorakhnath AYUSH University, Gorakhpur, Uttar Pradesh.
|NCISM (National Commission for Indian System of Medicine)
Note: The admissions for B.A.M.S course in SNSK Ayurvedic Medical College, Ghazipur are open now and purely based on the NEET entrance exam 2024 cut off score, Kindly connect with our ayurvedic admission consultant for all information about admission counseling and form submission.
BAMS Admissions Procedure 2024
The candidates who are interested in applying for admission in SNSK Ayurvedic Medical College, Ghazipur have to follow the following steps online which are listed below:
- Open upayushcounseling.upsdc.gov.in
- Here the NEET 2024 entrance exam roll number and email will required for the registration process.
- Once you have filled the required information, simply complete the payment to finalize the registration process.
- The registration details and transaction number will be sent to the users using SMS after which the eligibile candidates have to pay the security money.
- Now, comes the merit list part which will be published on their official website.
- If you are eligibile then please be ready with the required document for further admission process.
BAMS In Ghazipur, College Admissions, Eligibility, Fees and Placements
- AgeRequirement: 17 Years
- School (Percentile): 10+2 education/schooling Exams in PCB subjects were passed with a score of 50%.
- Required Documents: Id proof (voter, aadhar or passport), 10+2 and 10 marksheets, character certificate, domicile certificate, and 8 to 12 pictures are required for NEET counselling.
- On Campus Placements
- Duration of Course: 5 years 6 months of regular college and 1 year of internship
- Hostel is separate for boys and girls
- Food Inside hostel as well as Hospital through mess and canteen
- Transport Available
- Hospital – IPD, OPD, First Aid Room, 24 Hour Emergency
- Guest Halls
- Modern Labs
- Seminar Halls
- Library (10,000+ Books and Journals)
- Herbal Garden (100+ Medicinal Species)
- Extra Activities- Sports, Workshops etc.
For all kind of admission guidance about BAMS in SNSK Ayurvedic Medical College, Ghazipur contact our medical admission consultant on below details – Phone number – 9140349449 – 9389097888
Frequently Asked Questions
Is NEET 2024 entrance examination compulsory for admission in SNSK Ayurvedic Medical College, Ghazipur?
Yes, NEET cut off is required for BAMS course admission
What is the fees structure of SNSK Ayurvedic Medical College, Ghazipur?
Fee Structure- 2,04,600 Rupees per year