27 Oct Swati Ayurvedic Medical College, Muzaffarnagar, Admission, Fees, Eligibility
Swati Ayurvedic Medical College & Hospital is leader in providing high quality ayurvedic education around the whole Muzaffarnagar locality. This ayurvedic institute is approved by NCISM (National Comission For Indian System of Medicine) for 60 seats in the BAMS course for academic session 2023-24. The fee structure for B.A.M.S course is Rs.2,04,600/- per annum which is excluding the hostel and other miscellaneous charges like exam forms etc.
Contact our B.A.M.S admission consultant to get exact details about the admission procedure of Swati Ayurvedic Medical College, Muzzafarnagar along with other info like complete fees details, infrastructure, NEET-UG 2023 counselling process, and college facilities. This informational guide is very helpful for the candidates who are interested in pursuing BAMS from Uttar Pradesh.
Swati Hospital and Ayurvedic Medical Colleges was founded in the year 2018 with just a single aim which is to deliver high quality professional education. Many eminen industrialists and academicians are behind the establishment and credible position of this ayurvedic college. The infrasturure is also according to the educational standards with hospital premesis inside the campus along with departments like Anatomy Lab, and Physiology Lab.
Admission Highlights 2023
- At first open the official website of SAMC, where you can find all related and important information about the seat availability, facilities.
- During second step the candidate must contact the office of the college to get details about admission deadlines, eligibility criteria, and other info about the BAMS programme.
- Third and most important step is the NEET 2023 entrance exam which is compulsory for all the candidates.
- Still, if your doubts are not clear and need more details about the B.A.M.S course, just connect with our admission consultant.
Get BAMS Admission in Swati Ayurvedic Medical College
Call our consultant at : 09140349449
Swati Ayurvedic Medical College & Hospital, Muzaffarnagar
|College Name||Swati Ayurvedic Medical College & Hospital|
|Address||Budhana Road Tawli, Muzaffarnagar, Uttar Pradesh 251318|
|Type||Private Ayurvedic College|
|Affiliated with||Mahayogi Guru Gorakhnath AYUSH University, Gorakhpur, Uttar Pradesh.|
|Approved By||NCISM (National Commission for Indian System of Medicine)|
|Entrance Exam||NEET-UG 2023|
Note: The admissions for B.A.M.S course in Swati Ayurvedic Medical College & Hospital are open now and purely based on the NEET entrance exam 2023 cut off score, Kindly connect with our ayurvedic admission consultant for all information about admission counseling and form submission.
BAMS Admissions Procedure 2023
The candidates who are interested in applying for admission in Swati Ayurvedic Medical College & Hospital, Muzaffarnagar have to follow the following steps online which are listed below:
- Open upayushcounseling.upsdc.gov.in
- Here the NEET 2023 entrance exam roll number and email will required for the registration process.
- Once you have filled the required information, simply complete the payment to finalize the registration process.
- The registration details and transaction number will be sent to the users using SMS after which the eligibile candidates have to pay the security money.
- Now, comes the merit list part which will be published on their official website.
- If you are eligibile then please be ready with the required document for further admission process.
BAMS In Muzaffarnagar, College Admissions, Eligibility, Fees and Placements
- Minimum age required for candidates – 17 years
- Education: 10+2 Exams cleared with 50 % in PCB subjects
- Document required are listed below – Id proof- voter, aadhar or passport, 10+2 and 10 marksheet, character certificate, domicile certificate, 8 to 12 photographs
- Fees of the course – contact us for full details
- Placement and training cell
- Duration of BAMS – 5 yrs 6 mnths – 4.5 yrs of regular college and 1 year internship
- Hostel – Girls & boys both separate
- Canteen and mess facility
- Security guards with cctv
- Ambulance and emergency services
- Guest room
- Training labs
- Placement services
- Herbal garden
For all kind of admission guidance about BAMS Swati Ayurvedic Medical College & Hospital contact our medical admission consultant on below details – Phone number – 9140349449 – 9389097888
Frequently Asked Questions
Is NEET 2023 entrance examination compulsory for admission in Swati Ayurvedic Medical College & Hospital ?
Yes, NEET cut off is required for BAMS course admission
What is the fees structure of Swati Ayurvedic Medical College ?
Fee Structure- 2,04,000 per annum (Tution Fee)