10 Feb Vivek College Of Ayurvedic Sciences & Hospital, Bijnor – Admission, Fees 2024
Vivek College of Ayurvedic Sciences and Hospital is a leading ayurvedic institute in the Bijnor locality where the major focus is on overall development of student. Practical trainings are also providd thorugh experienced BAMS professional in the 100 bed capacity hospital. College premesis consists of several laboratories where it is divided into various sections like Sharir Kriya, Rog Nidan, and many more. There is a well established library which consists of 10,000+ books and health related journals. The classrooms are equipped with LCD projectors and are built according to international standards.
The hospital here is run by qualified staff and experienced doctors. OPD, IPD and surgery units are also there to dela with patients. All modern equipments like X-ray machine, ECG unit, Radiology units are present inside hospital rooms. Along with all there facilities there is a pathology lab for testing and reporting purposes. For handling emergency situation 24 hour ambulances services are present and regulary the college staff organises blood donation camps.
This post will help you to find all information about Vivek College of AYurvedic Sciences like its counselling process, eligibility criteria, admission procedure 2024, fee structure, and college infrastructure. Also they can connect with Edutech’s BAMS admission consultant of they need further guidance.
Admission Highlights 2024
- Vivek College Of Ayurvedic Sciences & Hospital, Bijnor’s official website makes it simple for prospective students to find out about costs, requirements, campus amenities, and seat availability. They are also encouraged to find out more about the current admissions process. Before starting the application process, it is imperative to become familiar with these subjects.
- It’s a good idea to get in touch with the college administration to find out more about the application process, as eligibility is contingent upon passing the NEET exam. The administrative staff is prepared to offer comprehensive information, guaranteeing a seamless and knowledgeable application process.
- We recommend chatting with one of our experienced admission counsellors for a complete understanding of the NEET 2024 counselling procedure.
Get BAMS Admission in Vivek College Of Ayurvedic Sciences & Hospital, Bijnor
Call our consultant at : 09140349449
Vivek College Of Ayurvedic Sciences & Hospital, Bijnor
|Vivek College Of Ayurvedic Sciences & Hospital, Bijnor
|Post: Agri, Bijnor – Moradabad Rd, Bijnor, Mahngali, Uttar Pradesh 246701
|Private Ayurvedic College
|Mahayogi Guru Gorakhnath AYUSH University, Gorakhpur, Uttar Pradesh.
|NCISM (National Commission for Indian System of Medicine)
Note: The admissions for B.A.M.S course in Vivek College Of Ayurvedic Sciences & Hospital, Bijnorare open now and purely based on the NEET entrance exam 2024 cut off score, Kindly connect with our ayurvedic admission consultant for all information about admission counseling and form submission.
BAMS Admissions Procedure 2024
The candidates who are interested in applying for admission in Vivek College Of Ayurvedic Sciences & Hospital, Bijnor have to follow the following steps online which are listed below:
- Open upayushcounseling.upsdc.gov.in
- Here the NEET 2024 entrance exam roll number and email will required for the registration process.
- Once you have filled the required information, simply complete the payment to finalize the registration process.
- The registration details and transaction number will be sent to the users using SMS after which the eligibile candidates have to pay the security money.
- Now, comes the merit list part which will be published on their official website.
- If you are eligibile then please be ready with the required document for further admission process.
BAMS In Bijnor, College Admissions, Eligibility, Fees and Placements
- Required Age: 17 Years
- School (Percentile): 10+2 education/schooling Exams in PCB subjects were passed with a score of 50%.
- Required Documents During NEET Counselling 2024: Id proof (voter, aadhar or passport), 10+2 and 10 marksheets, character certificate, domicile certificate, and 8 to 12 pictures are required for NEET counselling.
- On Campus Placements
- Duration of BAMS Course: 5 years 6 months of regular college and 1 year of internship
- 100 Bed Hospital
- Qualified Staff
- Clasroom with LCD Projector
- Laboratory with all required equipments
- Library – 8000+ Books and Journals
- Pathology Lab
- Ayurvedic Garden – 300+ Medicinal Plants
- Anti-ragging committee
- Boys and Girls Hostel
- Indoor & Outdoor games
For all kind of admission guidance about BAMS in Vivek College Of Ayurvedic Sciences & Hospital, Bijnor contact our medical admission consultant on below details – Phone number – 9140349449 – 9389097888
Frequently Asked Questions
Is NEET 2024 entrance examination compulsory for admission in Vivek College Of Ayurvedic Sciences & Hospital, Bijnor?
Yes, NEET cut off is required for BAMS course admission
What is the fees structure of Vivek College Of Ayurvedic Sciences & Hospital, Bijnor?
Fee Structure- 2,34,400 Rupees per year