01 Jan WTM Ayurvedic Medical College, Amroha
WTM Ayurvedic Medical College, Amroha was established in the year 2017 by Tasadduque Husain Muslim Educational Society for the motive to help poor patients as they have also established hispital inside the college premesis which is operational since 2026. As per the latest notification this Ayurvedic college is approved for 60 students capacity in BAMS course and is affiliated to the Mahayogi Guru Gorakhnath Ayush University, Uttar Pradesh.
Here in this article we have covered all information about BAMS admission in WTM Ayurvedic Medical College like its admission procedure, college infrastructure, eligibility criteria, necessary documents, placements, and college details. Also you can directly contact Edutech’s admission consultant for further information or guidance.
The hospital building here includes facilities like OPD and IPD along with latest equipments like X-ray machine, ultrasound, and radiology unit. Pathology lab is also there for running tests as the surrounding regions have less medical facilities.
Now let’s look the NEET counselling process for 2024 for taking BAMS admission in WTM Ayurvedic Medical College, Amroha:
Admission Highlights 2024
- Prospective candidates are encouraged to thoroughly research ongoing admissions, including costs, eligibility criteria, campus amenities, and seat availability, all of which are conveniently available on the official website of WTM Ayurvedic Medical College, Amroha. Before beginning the application procedure, it is critical to become acquainted with these aspects.
- Given that eligibility is contingent on passing the NEET exam, it is advisable to contact the college administration for additional information on the application process.
- The college administration is ready to provide detailed information to enable a smooth and informed application process.
- We recommend contacting our knowledgeable admission counsellor for a thorough grasp of the NEET 2024 counselling methodology.
Get BAMS Admission in WTM Ayurvedic Medical College, Amroha
Call our consultant at : 09140349449
WTM Ayurvedic Medical College, Amroha
|WTM Ayurvedic Medical College, Amroha
|2.5 Km. ahead, Joya Sambhal Road, Fathepur Mafi Post – Palaula, Dist: Amroha-244222
|Private Ayurvedic College
|Mahayogi Guru Gorakhnath AYUSH University, Gorakhpur, Uttar Pradesh.
|NCISM (National Commission for Indian System of Medicine)
Note: The admissions for B.A.M.S course in WTMAMC, Amroha are open now and purely based on the NEET entrance exam 2024 cut off score, Kindly connect with our ayurvedic admission consultant for all information about admission counseling and form submission.
BAMS Admissions Procedure 2024
The candidates who are interested in applying for admission in WTMAMC, Amroha have to follow the following steps online which are listed below:
- Open upayushcounseling.upsdc.gov.in
- Here the NEET 2024 entrance exam roll number and email will required for the registration process.
- Once you have filled the required information, simply complete the payment to finalize the registration process.
- The registration details and transaction number will be sent to the users using SMS after which the eligibile candidates have to pay the security money.
- Now, comes the merit list part which will be published on their official website.
- If you are eligibile then please be ready with the required document for further admission process.
BAMS In Amroha, College Admissions, Eligibility, Fees and Placements
- Age Requirement: 17 Years
- Schooling: 10+2 education/schooling Exams in PCB subjects were passed with a score of 50%.
- Required Documents: Id proof (voter, aadhar or passport), 10+2 and 10 marksheets, character certificate, domicile certificate, and 8 to 12 pictures are required for NEET counselling.
- Placement Cell
- BAMS Course Duration: 5 years 6 months of regular college and 1 year of internship
- Separate Boys and Girls Hotel
- Canteen and Mess
- Transport Facility
- 24×7 Ambulance Services
- Guest Rooms
- Modern Labs
- Training and Placement Cell
- Herbal Garden
For all kind of admission guidance about BAMS in WTM Ayurvedic Medical College, Amroha contact our medical admission consultant on below details – Phone number – 9140349449 – 9389097888
Frequently Asked Questions
Is NEET 2024 entrance examination compulsory for admission in WTM Ayurvedic Medical College, Amroha?
Yes, NEET cut off is required for BAMS course admission
What is the fees structure of WTM Ayurvedic Medical College?
Fee Structure- 2,04,600 Rupees per year