13 Sep BAMS Admission In Dehradun For NEET 2023 Candidates
BAMS is one of the most preferred ayurvedic course for candidates in Dehradun, Uttarakhand as the city is most close to nature. So if you want to take admission in best BAMS colleges of Dehradun you must get our BAMS admission consultancy services. The packages after completing BAMS undergraduate program from Dehradun colleges are best in India as placements are provided in most reputed health organizations.
BAMS Duration Eligibility, Documents Required, Syllabus and College Details
- BAMS is is 5 years and 6 months long undergraduate degree program in which a candidate studies about ayurvedic and herbal medicines.
- In this 5 year and 6 month duration of BAMS course , 1 year of compulsory internship is also there for students.
- The age required for BAMS admission in Dehradun for 2022 academic session is 17 years
- The students who are willing to take BAMS admission in Dehradun must have scored atleast 50 percent in their 10+2 examination
- The list of document required during the BAMS admission process in Dehradun are: Identity Proofs- aadhar cards, Voter ID, Passport, 8-10 passport sized photographs, domicile certificate, caste certificate, 10th certificate and 10+2 certificate.
Email directly : [email protected]
- Part 1: Anatomy, Physiology, History of the Ayurvedic system, basic principles of ayurveda
- Part 2: Ayurvedic Pharmaceutical Science, Toxicology, Pharmacology
- Part 3: Internal Medicine, Gynaecology, Skin, ENT, Obstetrics, Modern Anatomy and Principle of surgery
Scope of BAMS doctors in India –
BAMS is one of the most preferred course as the packages are quite high and jobs are available in many sectors for a BAMS qualified students.
- Teaching: If after pursuing the BAMS course you are interested in teaching , you can opt for the lecturer job in various ayurvedic colleges of India.
- Therapist: Some people are interested in healing and natural therapies, so job as a therapist is best for you.
- Scientist: You can also become a scientist if you have an urge to research medicinal plants as many natural medicines are developed these days for cure of many diseases.
- Pharmacist: You can work as a pharmacist or open your own medical shop as a medical practitioner.
- Ayurvedic Doctor
- Health Supervisor
So for BAMS admission consultancy kindly contact our admission consultants who will guide you through the full admission procedure in Dehradun city. With a vast experience of 10+ years in BAMS admission field we will ensure that a candidate must secure seat in one of the top BAMS ayurvedic colleges of Dehradun. So don’t wait, hurry up and get admission in BAMS undergraduate degree program.